Give surv hunters dual wield

Please give survival hunters dual wield blizzard. Would be much more fun to use in my opinion, besides i cant see any reason why not rly, like Frost DKS who got 2h returned to them

Actually don’t. Like seriously, giving back double weapon types was terrible for the specs that have it. Especially for frost dk, and ww monk. Fury warrior is fine because you want 2 h weapons anyway always, so you can just spec arms.

Unless they also give us a way to select the weapon type this is a terrible idea, please cease to talk about this right about now.

1 Like

Dont care really, i really hope they bring it back, and no im not gonna cease to talk about this because of you’re opinion

Be careful what you wish for…

1 Like

As a middle ground they can give sv the option to transmog our 2h into dual 1h. They could do the same for Fury.

So you’re gonna cause objective problems for loot for something that doesn’t even affect the gameplay of the spec.

Genius idea, please enlighten me with your infinite wisdom.

Seriously though, you have no idea wtf you are talking about.

Rpers, you people got some weird priorities man. Maybe you people should actually play the game, instead of pretending to play, then maybe you would understand the scope of your ideas, and why they are so bad for gameplay. Let’s be real here, no one who actually understands gameplay and plays the game for combat and content would ask for this, because they understand the implications. There is no benefit to gameplay, only deficits.

The only people who are asking for this are those who either don’t know wtf they are talking about, or rpers that want to transmog their weapon.

And i’m gonna be honest, not all opinions have the same value. People use subjectivism as a catch all phrase that can deflect all criticism, and pretend that since values are subjective, then everything has the same value, but that just proves that you’re a lazy thinker. It’s also objectively false.

If you don’t know wtf you are talking about, you should be quiet, end of story, your opinion is irrelevant if you don’t understand what you are talking about.

As for rp, your rp is damaging an aspect of the game. And honestly when it comes to gameplay mechanics, rp shouldn’t be in the discussion, because it’s outside of the scope of the game anyway, your little stories that you make up on your own, have no relevance inside the actual game, and are completely made up anyway, so for you it doesn’t make much of a difference anyway whether or not you can transmog into one handed, as you can just play pretend, since rp is play pretend regardless.

As for the middle ground Shenra, they either do this properly or not at all. If they would allow us to select the type of weapon we want, i would have no problem with this, otherwise no. The problem is, blizzard could have done this, and they didn’t. So my hunch is that if they were to do this, they still wouldn’t make the proper changes necessary for this not to be a problem.

Jesus, looks like a nerve was touched and the glass boiled over.
Listen, i pay the same amount for the sub as you do, i get to ask and say as much as anyone, so how about you get down from your high horse and stop being such an elitist jackass

How bout giving Survival, survival first.

Night elf
Male
Hunter

You know these are “special”.

1 Like

And there you go, the old “you don’t pay my sub mate!” Argument.

So typical.

Look, you don’t know wtf you are talking about, and if you have no idea what you are saying, you shouldn’t talk.

End of story.

You didn’t provide a single solution, i did, you just said “i want this” While completely ignoring the problems it causes for your rp.

Lol, seriously take a chill pill, just because i and im sure others want something different, some keyboard warrior like you get totally mental over something as trivial as this.
Get a life dude…

Do you have an actual argument?

Do you have a point to disprove what i said? Do you have a solution? Or you’re just gonna play the victim?

I provided a logical argument on what’s gonna happen, and this is also supported by actual evidence on what happened to specs that have different types of weapon they can use. And i also explained why your idea is terrible, and why your opinion frankly doesn’t matter that much as it’s either incorrect, or you don’t know what you are talking about, or the fact that rp should have no say on gameplay mechanics. Because rp is a game within a game, you are already playing pretend, so whether or not you can actually use that weapon or not is irrelevant.

I also provided a solution which would be for blizzard to allow players to select the weapon type they want. But i doubt that will happen, or would happen.

And your answer is “get a life”. Which is a non argument.

In other words, you either go all the way and actually think about what you are talking about, or maybe, just maybe keep your poorly thought out ideas to yourself.

That’s about it.

They could just give it as a cosmetic option as they seem to be unable to make things even remotely balanced.

Personally i would love to dual wield my two old axes again.

Please no!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.