Give us a 3rd spec already!

Did you really just compare dps specs on their 10 second burst? :smiley:

1 Like

And back on topic, a 3rd spec.

Demon Hunters are trained by Illidan Stormrage to be warblades wielders. Only Elves. Making Demon Hunters anything else then what they are supposed to be is just destroying the story behind the existence of demon hunters. Too many things are already destroyed in the game, so please let’s not go further.

A third specialization:maybe another melle dps,they could add from demons from Legion as talents for us and ofc melle dps.

Give me ranged spec that focuses on flying around in demon form, cowards.

Base it around Momentum, the more you move the more damage you do.

This would be awesome

Get good

What about about another tank spec, instead like most classes have 2 dps and 1 tank. now than 1 dps and 2 tank specs.

and let that tank wield not 2 warglaives 1 handed but 1 bigger warglaive that is for 2H.

You can see this warglaive like a shield/offensive used the same time. write ideas what can be added to make it seem vaible to go with the other tank spec and look cool

Sure, make one spec for St and one for Aoe.
Or you could be happy that Havoc is the most amazing spec with the best parts from every melee class and that can do both amazing St and Aoe with crazy survivability.

We are the victims of that class prune philosophy, along with the fact they didn’t gave a crap about making a 3rd spec because muuuh too much work and would ruin the other 2 specs.

Meanwhile all the other classes enjoy 3 specs.

Or 4

#10 char

I would rather have them add stuff to the existing specs.

1 Like

Hehe, no 3rd spec for you, ye filthy felbats kekeke, stay forever incomplete.

A new bow using action packed class? I love the idea!

1 Like

2 specs are enough lol. do you want havoc abilities divided between 2 different specs, butchering havoc as it is and making 2 unplayable specs?

I agree with you and would love to see a healing spec, which allows for both melee based healing as wel as ranged based healing and doing some ranged dps.

I think you could make it fit inside the lore
 every class needs room for evolution
 so just give a lore reason in shadowlands why certain demonhunters turned to a more support role.

On top of that, i am a very strong believer the game needs another healing spec.

Dear god! That crab didn’t stand a chance!

Ranged spec with your awesome gap increasing skills and abilities? Everybody wants to be op. :wink:

the game needs another tank + ranged dps option as well as a bow/cb user, so DH would be the premier candidate besides monk if you want to have ranged bow gameplay distinct from hunter gameplay.

Illidan is not in charge anymore, so who he chose or didn’t chose to train in the past is not relevant anymore, also in the lore there are already human DH, so adding more races wouldn’t ruin anything. In fact if you think about it, it only makes sense to have more races. DH only care about saving Azeroth from the Legion, if that is their goal and they would do anything to achieve it then accepting members from any race willing to join in that cause is the way to go, being elitist about which race can or can’t be a DH is just counterproductive.
Also, the reasons why Illidan trained only those 2 races were, first the Nelfs seeked him out to learn with him and protect Azeroth and their people after the crap the demons did, and the Belfs joined in after Kael’thas asked Illidan to train his soldiers or something like that, it wasn’t Illidan seeking them out, they came to him. And as you can see, he was quite inclusive in his army, he had members from several different races.

Ye, it’s stupid that we can only play 2 races. It would be cool with a 3rd spec, maybe they will be so distracted with that so they will forget to nerf us every week?