Give us a 3rd spec already!

3rd spec DH healer ? lolz xD

1 Like

41 answers and almost nobody proposes specc fantasies/class fantasies that may be compatiblewith a third specc.

Options that I would propose:

1. An armed/unarmed fighter that fights infusing fel power in specific parts of his body, transforming them into demonic limbs and the like.

2. Ranged fighter. Uses demonic guns infused with fel power. It makes senses taking into account that demon hunter was partially a ranged class in Warcraft 3.

This one surprisingly attracted me the most after reading this entire short thread post by post :stuck_out_tongue: A third spec revolved around using Fel like a channel to temporarily boost certain strengths to abnormal levels. Makes me picture of things like Metamorphing in other fantasy games like Divinity series.

Or maybe like Orphea (HoTs), but in a more familiar manner to DH’s that deviates from summoning monsters from a box.

Could see either working tbqh. Balancing and how it interacts and separates itself from the 2 current specs however is an entirely different issue… :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.