Give us a good way to dismount people

I just read that the new net-o-matic has a 2 min cooldown wtf. No doubt it also has a cast time and a slow projectile like the net-o-matic so that by the time it hits them they’re on the other side of the zone especially with dragonriding speed. It’s like Blizzard doesn’t want us to be able easily dismount enemies. The new dismount item should be instant cast and travel at the laser speed. Nobody should feel safe on their mount in warmode.

5 Likes

open world pvp is mostly about killing people who do not wanna participate in openworld pvp play

i do not like dat

warmode can be turned off thooough.

Also the damn dismount cannot even be used while dragon riding. I was so excited to be on my drake hunting someone and shooting them out the sky.
Instead I fell and died upon impact…

but i need more worldq

You do know with dragon riding you can dismount people with [Whirling Surge] and a glyph for dragon riding, just hit someone with it and it dismounts them.

3 Likes

The new dragonriding is 1000 times better than netomatic. Chasing behind someone and dismounting them with Whirling surge. You just need to learn how to fly right and stalk your prey. I just camped a monk for 20 minutes because he double teamed me with another alliance in 1vs2 when I was wearing my pve gear. Made him get ress sickness twice and dismounted him over 5 times. Just learn how to fly right. And use chared warg steak to find the alliance

1 Like

There is an item at the PvP vendor that can dismount players.

Then turn Warmode off.

1 Like

I was thinking about this earlier, spent 1k on the item.
Shot someone down and when I caught up with them they was already remounting and was gone again.

Give it a chain function that also pulls the target towards you so they fall in your direction with a debuff so they cannot remount for like 20 seconds and not fall away from you in which in that time they’ve escaped.

1 Like

Turn off WM then clown.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.