Give us a third faction

Now that the horde is dead, we need a new faction that can keep the cool elements of them former identity without trying to befriend the pathetic alliance. A third faction, lead by Sylvanas should be a thing. All races there could be represented by all playable races as undead forms. The cooler players then switch from horde to that new faction. And everyone could be happily playing what they like the most without awful characters like Baine or Thrall. I hope blizzard sees this post and thinks about that idea.

2 Likes

Sylvanas will die some time in 2021, so I donā€™t see the point in making a third faction led by her. I donā€™t see the point in making a third faction at all.

4 Likes

Easy. We donā€™t have to pretend sucking up to the alliance. thatā€™s why itā€™s a great idea.

2 Likes

you might be pretending but the Horde isnā€™t. welcome to Good Guy Land! you can thank all the whiners who take to forums all across the internet to whine that Horde are always getting whupped and blaming the fact theyā€™re the bad-guy faction

Horrible suggestion.

Sylvanas and Nathanos are untouchable, they will never die or get out of the spotlight.

Hi Aeula. Still mocking night elf fans with that classic avatar I see. What a pitty.

There was such an possibility, at the siege of Orgrimmar. Sylvanas loyal players with Warmode, could attack Alliance and Horde players that were on Saurfang side.

I think the best option for Blizzard is to remove barriers, and allow Alliance and Horde players to play in raids together.

As for the third faction, Blizzard could make some bandits town. Any player can join and dress up an bandit mask(nick name will be hidden), becoming enemy to Alliance/Horde. Do some world PVP missions e.t.c.
And than remove that mask and go back to city like normal hero =)

3 Likes

Also dungeons. Imagine how fast the queues would be.

2 Likes

Bruh the Horde literally JUST began to recover from all the problems Sylvanas did, you cant just jump ship thinking itā€™ll sink without even giving it time lmao. As for Sylvanas herself she literally abandoned everyone and doesnā€™t even want you petty Loyalists to be with her.

2 Likes

She doesenā€™t care about mortals because she has bigger ambitions. She still needs our help for smaller tasks I believe. I gladly offer my loyalty as the horde now is just nothing.

I find it hilarious how you just blindly follow her without asking what she truly needs from everyone and what itā€™ll lead to. You blindly abandon the same faction that saved both the Blood elves and undead because it ā€œgrew too weakā€ (even tho its Sylvanasā€™s fault for all that). You blindly give your loyalty to someone that just mercilessly slaughtered thousands of innocents in a war that SHE STARTED without facing judgments for those crimes -_-. Bet sylvanas his laughing real hard seeing you still suckin up to her after all sheā€™s done to everyone

3 Likes

Give it a rest. Itā€™s Erevien, youā€™re better off not thinking about it.

1 Like

The Horde is nothing. Especially without Sylvanas. If I have to pick between an awesome very lore rich character like Sylvanas and a bunch of nobodies calling themself the horde council then my choice will always be Sylvanas. Baine and friends can keep their crap. They are nothing to me.

Oh please. Baine would tell Lorā€™themar just to surrender if the alliance would attack Silvermoon tomorrow instead of military aid. Because Baine loves the alliance so much he would never dare to harm any of their soldiers. Thats not help. Thats suicide.

Even tho the post only has troll intentions and boils down to ā€œmy faction is better than yoursā€ I kinda think that a three faction system is indeed better than a two faction system. Faction imbalance would become less of an issue because the two underdog factions can team up against the overwhelming faction (Classic kinda proofed that open world PvP with two factions is doomed to fail). Could also make instanced PvE cross faction similar to merc mode if the community divides too much.

Also faction conflicts could be a permanent side story which is created by the players (just imagine PvP in a faction war conflict) instead of this meme which BfA is. Iā€™ve honestly never seen a story which is as bad as BfA, itā€™s unsatisfying and frustrating for everyone, no PvP at all and I did stop playing through the storyline completely - what Iā€™ve seen in the cinematics is enough actually, I donā€™t care about it anymore.

2 Likes

oof, spoken like a true traitor. Blindly following one power-hungry psychopath instead of a council of people that have suffered enough by her hands, donā€™t forget that SHE LITERALLY CALLED YOU NOTHING. Also what Baine would do is instead attempt to find out (through Valeera) why the Alliance would even consider attacking Silvermoon when they JUST SIGNED AN ARMISTICE. The only thing thatā€™s ā€œsuicideā€ at this point is following Sylvanas.

is this Erevien fool always like this?

Sylvanas is an amazing character. You guys are just jealous because she always wins against you and that makes you salty.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.