Give us back WoD's legendary questline!

I don’t understand why this questline is still not added to the game back.

I went with my friends to do some WoD content and some of them are new players. It turned out that without the “main” questline of Khadgar, you have no clue what is the WoD story about and who the *** is Khadgar. He shows up randomly and offers a shipyard.
My friends think Khadgar is a mage whose purpose was to help us build a base and make ships.

I knew why they removed it in the first place because I was there… to create " FoMO" and force up the sales at the end of WoD. It is an extremely destructive behavior against customers. Removing digital content that you have already paid for is just insanity. I know they don’t care and probably the people who worked on those quests have already been fired from the company. I can not imagine what those artists have felt by erasing their hard work.

In the Wod expansion, I lost some of my guild members because they could not believe they were removing whole questlines to decrease their player base in the long run.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.