Give us chance to ban/reroll 2 dungeons from m+ rotation

Seems not everyone enjoying all dungeons atm… like BUGbreaker and City of Threds. Let people have fun, let people have chill time.

Without trying to sound like a troll maybe just watch a video on how to do them? I see so many that have absolutely no idea in dungeons atm. Not having a clue just makes it hard.

And worse imho is the clowns who think they should be rounding up all the mobs so they can cheese meters.

2 Likes

Me and tons of my friends have a lot of bugs.

Spawn underdeck without chance to leave.

In middle of fight dissapearing second boss.

Before first boss sometime air ships dont have collision.

Just a few bugs. Many people reported this since beta but nothing changed. So please dont talk about tactics and guides sir.

1 Like

I agree some are buggy atm. That is a different issue. Dawnbreaker is worst that has affected me, but then this should be sorted with code that solves the issues rather applying code to avoid the dungeon.

Dawnbreaker is my go to for farming valour btw. Even with bugs I find it the quickest.

We had a chance to vote for dungeons one time and people voted for Grimrail Depot.

1 Like

If and when they fix it i will not complain anymore. But we get dungeon with tons of bugs after alpha and beta. This is something unacceptable in my opinion.

Im not hardcore player but please imagine when some people wanna push it and tons of people just wasting time and key because something what should work sadly is broken and bugged.

Dawnbreak is like 12 minutes on average to clear…2 pack before 1st boss…3 packs for second boss and 1 miniboss before last boss and QQ… (we go straight to second boss it’s far easier even with the buffs on him )

My fav dung so far because is easy as @@

1 Like

It will become even more unacceptable when M+ hits. Again though if it is not working as should then remove it until it is fixed. I will be really miffed if I loose a key down to software glitches.

1 Like

Absolutely agree with this should be able to vote

But i don’t believe they will remove or give us chance to ban this. They just can’t hear community. We have so much cool dungeons from old content. Even m+ for pandaria/legion dungeons to replace this. This decision will bring life to old content and many people especially - fresh one… Will have chance to experience this. New players prodably gonna do dragonflight content. We have tons of content!!

I’m not really keen on even more recycled content.

The game makes plenty of money. They charge us for every expansion, in addition to a monthly subscription fee. Basic services, like renaming a character, cost money also, and there is a cash shop.

It is a reasonable expectation that they create more new dungeons than they do. We already get four recycled M+ dungeons every season - I don’t want more of that.

Do you have a signed procuration from “community” to talk in its name ?
Many people like these dungeons and don’t want to run the same old crap we have in Timewalking for years.

Also. And zero bugs too.

I dont know where you get them from.

Reminder: They didn’t fix tol dagor for the whole of BFA.

They used to allow this and for BG’s aswell. No idea why it was removed. Dawn breaker is ok when you use old flying as you can just hang around lol.

This was bugged?

Probably because even if all dungeons were relatively fine people would still blacklist what they consider long and annoying and that would cause problem for people targeting specific dungeons for whatever reason (back then there were no follower dungeons). The bonus exists in exchange for people agreeing to do any dungeon. If not then the option to queue for specific dungeons exists just without the bonus.