Give us Comp Stomp

Just say it was a mistake and put it on nobody cares about echoes @that point nearly all have bis corruption already etc and the content is through let people farm the marks and honor

2 Likes

PoS pve brawl should get buried and forgotten.

3 Likes

You make pvp topic about pve brawl.

Pvp: player versus player

You fight against bots on that brawl.

So what? If alliance want to farm marks since PVP is broken who are you complaining? Blizzard makes a calender and change it in last minute. THAT SUCKS.

1 Like

Yea i want that also

1 Like

Yea, why was it changed to Cuckmogu

1 Like

Comp stomp should be removed at all.

This is complete BS. Blizzard adds an op essence for pve and locks it behind pvp, which in my opinion is rly bad and i am aware that there are ppl that like it but i do not and the only saving grace was that compstomp was coming . And now no compstomp no Essence no hope. And then Ion comes out and says trust us we will balance shadowlands, have no worries look at our track record…

It was also a great way to unlock Legion tints for those of us who don’t want to do PvP because we suck at it and lose all the time. I was looking forward to this week and I would actually play alot of characters, but w/e. No communication and let us find out for ourselves that it is cancelled. “Eff you paying subscribers” really. I honestly feel like cancelling my sub until pre-patch now.

I like the idea of comp stomp because it can help newer players wanting to get into pvp learn about BGs before playing with real people, but it should never award PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER rewards for fighting against bots.
So open it up permanently and offer different rewards, IMHO.

2 Likes

I have 4700 mark of honor if you are talking about them…

https://ibb.co/zSyRwdQ

Even tho I buy new stuff from vendor everyday…

You should queue bg and grind them if you want so much. Comp stomp shouldnt have been available from start imo.

Not only bg as long as you do rated pvp you get them too.

Some players were waiting for four months to finish their stuff chill, deleting secretly is the worst way.
I’m actually so pissed off I’ll cancel my sub now and MAYBE coming back to shadowlands, but decisions like this can’t happen everytime, it’s absolutely frustrating for people who wanted to be implied into it.
Let people do what they have to do before the end of this TERRIBLE expac, the worst expac ever, even Warlord was WAY better than this stupid infinite grind clownfest

Oh and for the patronizer above “gngngn you should do it on real BGs gngngn” you’re an idiot, not everyone wants to wait 20 minuts everytime just to win 300 honor when this stupid honor leveling is the longest ever.

2 Likes

Oh boo hoo, a PvP player has to do PvE if he wants most of the useful essences. There’s nothing wrong with a bit of PvP here and there, it makes for a fun, balanced gameplay.

And if the queue time is an issue, is there something you can do inbetween queues? If not, you can queue as a mercenary from Dalaran, for which you will have a near-instant queue!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.