Give us RACE change

Oh, I want to play this game too!

So everything people say here that you like is NOT part of the Classic Community.
Everything people say here you don’t like IS part of the Classic Community …

Yeey! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I wonder if he is trolling that much or he really can not see that hypocrisy while he accusing people for same things he is doing by himself here constantly. I hope it is first option. I mean, you cannot unsee it.

Racechange when?

1 Like

So, I read from some twitter post that they had problems with the code and that race change was harder to work out than faction change. And im fine with that. However, why is it so hard to tell the community that “Hey, we are working on it and it will be out asap”. Why do I have to search through twitter to find any information about this?

2 Likes

I wonder how that can be the case, since faction change is literally a race change just with a different set of races you can access.

We shall see

1 Like

Wanting race change but being baited into buying 2x faction changes feels like a financial racket

3 Likes

Number of people unhappy with their race choice will never cease to amaze me. Makes me wonder though… Why? Why are people so unhappy with their choices?

Because it doesn’t fit the playstyle they seek. Change in meta, change in their interest (pve vs pvp for example) or simply wanna play something different from time to time. Same reason why people dye their hair for example. To make the experience more exciting. Not everyone is fine with their never changing life.

1 Like

I’d push it more on the class and not race as the most you get is additional button that may or may not affect the class at all.

That remains solved and known for a long time and unless you’re deeply tied with characters from Vanilla you’d know what to pick now.

That specific example is more on Faction rather than race as no Alliance Race can match Orcs and Trolls for PvE while nothing on Horde can match human racial in PvP.

I believe the proper solution is called Alts as if you’re looking for something different you’re looking for another class and not race.

Well. You say what “you’re looking for” as if you know better what I want or desire.
And if you switch from pvp to pve focus from tbc you are not looking for a Faction Change if you were Horde. I mean you would lose everyone from you community if you take a faction change. So that is absolutly out of option for many.

You know, everything I said was from my OWN experience and my own thoughts on that topic.

Initially you asked “Makes me wonder though… Why? Why are people so unhappy with their choices?”
Now you don’t listen but argue about my opionion. If you want to understand other players you can not asume that they have the same background / reason to play / etc.
I mean you can but then do not ask methaphorical questions because that only will waste the time of others that really want to have a dialog with others here in the forum.

To sum up and hopefully give you an insight why I want race and NOT faction change is:
I planned on leveling an troll mage instead of my undead which I used in TBC for PVP only purposes. Was with my playstile the best class for me to pick. But after I did PVP with 4 chars on TBC I decided to be “more casual” in WOTLK. And cut 70% of my playtime by only going for PVE. That did not influence that I still want to perform best as possible in what I do. And therefore Troll is the choice as mage. For some its 40-90 dps. For me it is wasted dps to play UD. And I always want to do as much dps as possible.
Now that you maybe see why I want to play troll and not UD is the one part. Why I am so eager to have race change already is that Blizzard IN TBC said that they will implement it. That was the reason why I did not make an ALT. Why level the same class and lose all my style-gear on the bank for just having a second char of that class and let my UD rest in peace and rot? For me an easy choice to preferably pay 20-30€ for a race change than wasting my time with leveling the same class again.

2 Likes

Push. Need Rc

1 Like

where race change

1 Like

Push. how long do we have to wait?

1 Like

Definitely need race change. I created a character with the intend to pvp but ended up doing mainly pve content.

1 Like

you moralize it all you want. I just sat on an alt pre expansion release and heard them say they would add race change. So i didn’t bother to relvl because i knew i could change it. Now here i sit and wait and get saltier and saltier that i cannot change to the race i wanne be and now i am knees deep in gear with no turning around Big Sadge

I made a tauren shaman as strength was the best stat back then but now it isn’t, I want to change races but can’t.

And no, I ain’t gonna relevel another one.

1 Like

Agreed ADD RACE CHANGE PLS let me remake my decision that i made in 2019, or at least say something I NEED MY 100 DPS increase @devs @gm @blue

2 Likes

Blood Elf will never know.

You mean the race that hinges on their access to Paladin? Yeah we won’t know that.

pls add wow token while u add it and um dungenfinder low lvl

bots are out of control