Gladiator mount from lfr pve

Unless itā€™s a recolor of s1 then i stand by my word.

Looks joke shoud be legend solo shuffle.

Can you see into the future? We donā€™t even know what the dragon model is gonna look like for S3 and S4 glad. If you were hoping for season 1 recolor, itā€™s most likely not gonna happen.

Assuming that itā€™s gonna be a dragonriding mount, if itā€™s not s1 recolor then probably proto drake cuz other ones are horrible.

Also nothing will ever top bfa gladiator proto drakes so thatā€™s that.

First of all, BfA proto drakes were literal garbanzo 0 VfX ā€œgladā€ mounts. Even the old wotlk ulduar protos looked waaaaaay cooler.
2) Iā€™m like 99% sure, thereā€™s gonna be more dragonriding mounts added to the game in the future, probably 1 new dragon every big content patch and the glad mounts are most likely gonna be transformation of those, so there is a good chance that we have literally 0 idea of what the next glad mount is going to look like.

1 Like

I would like to see solo shuffle 0.5% mount tbh

That would be good, I believe. Also make it 1% for healers, to incentivize people to queue that over dps.
With a different mount than 3v3 glad though.

Pretty smart, which means that it wont happen cuz blizzard doesnā€™t like smart things.

1 Like

youā€™re absolutely right. do you think there is a chance to fix something on the rogue?

Removing the aberration that is current Ret would be a solid step, although the meta already had started to shift towards Rogue unfriendliness due to how good Arms, BM and Demo are. Ret is the cherry on top.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.