Glypf of Metamorphosis & Glyph of Immolation Aura

Hi, can you please add glyph of metamorphosis that changes its appearance to https://www.wowhead.com/npc=111022/the-demon-within#modelviewer , purple to be replaced by green/fel and also, glyph of immolation aura that changes its spell animation to warlock’s hellfire spell animation, druids and warlocks got nice cosmetic stuff lately, can demon hunters get something too ? Thanks.

2 Likes

Also when will DH get dymanic flight? Like Dractyr is getting in next expac?

10.2.5 announced, again warlock gets cosmetic stuff and dh nothing… :f

1 Like

Yea wtf, at the very least the tattoo colour should follow your character but warlocks get to actually customize their demons…

I remember couple years ago, when DHs asked Devs for flying using demon wings, Devs explained, for Illidan, as for all Illidari, these wings are capable to make DH floating above the ground for a short time, or to glide, but they not allow for full time flying, so DHs can’t fly on their own. Until they wouldn’t resolve this by proper story telling, I’m affraid we wont get this ability.

As for dracthyrs I suppose it is lore accurate for Devs to allow them to fly on their own tought.

As for demon form customisation, I’m 100% in. If not for showed example, why we couldn’t look like in demon form like it is showed in Warcraft 3 Reforged? More subtle, but stil you know the difference.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.