Glyph of the * Chameleon NOT WORKING

Different threads start to appear, I couldn’t post on the US forums so I’m making a new topic. Here’s the link to the US forum thread: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/glyph-of-chameleon-ursolferal-skin-bug/680163

I wrote a ticket explaining the problem, I paid 5000 gold each for the 3 glyphs. The Answer came after 3 DAYS and it was an automated one which recommended basically to turn on and off the computer, so no answer at all.

For the bug now, the glyphs don’t seem to do anything its just a waste of gold.

1 Like

can’t seem to find an edit button, I posted the wrong link here’s the right one:

That’s because you can only edit posts on the same forum character as the original post :slight_smile:

I suspect this is because you choose your forms now at the Barber’s Shop, so it may well have broken the “random” appearance this glyph offers.

You should report it as a bug, not much else can be done I am afraid, not even by Customer Support in game or on the forums.

1 Like

I had the same on my Druid, then noticed on one of the posts about unlocking different forms:
Look on the Auction house for “Mark of the” you find items that will unlock the forms in the barbershop.
Once you have learned these it will start working

3 Likes