Gnome Appreciation Thread

Nothing beats our gnome mage friends too, ever been done properly by a gnome mage Sir?Ma’am? It’s the feeing of the feeling, the golden label sausage of all sausage. Fortunately for me i always played Alliance and smart enough not to have to endure that and i pick my friends and my ennemies very carefully.

Aww, he said his first words… Do you want some candy, my paperweight?

1 Like

Being a paperweight is less challenging that being a garden’s gnome :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That gardens’ Gnome is on a paper or sth if you look at the picture carefully. But so far I discovered so many uses for a gnome! Paperweight-scarecrow-football-garden decoration… You gnomes should be proud :rofl: Here! Have a lollipop :lollipop:

Daily reminder that we are master race

2 Likes

Well, you are at the very least useful. A goblin would demand payment for being a paperweight and a vulpera would shed its fur on my paper.

Gnome warlocks make me sad

Calm down lad, I’m much older than you :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

WHAT? When I bought you on that shop as a paperweight, they told me you were brand new!

1 Like

He’s a little… defective I’m afraid. Ask Souldefiler.

2 Likes

steamed gnome with whiskey sauce and summer vegetables…mmm…
you need to season the male ones properly as they can be a little bitter, honey roast can take care of that nicely…:slight_smile:

people always hate the most powerfull races, #GnomeMasterRace

2 Likes

Naah, freshly repainted :smile:

1 Like

I accept only aged Bowmore :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The best quest in the game, Gnomebliteration, wouldn’t exist without them. So they have my appreciation for that :slightly_smiling_face:

No! Leave my paperweight be :rofl:

Ye, funny quest: I shouldn’t say that but I enjoyed it :smile:

My 1000th topic, I must say something smart… oh wait…

3 Likes

Congrats! :tada::partying_face:

…yep, 1000 posts too late.

1 Like

:joy::rofl:

For people who haven’t seen it, this is from the thread Sub-race names & templates tied to the new customization options.

Latest mock-up from Moira showing how sub-races of gnomes could look :slight_smile:

6 Likes