Go Beyond! Quest Respawn timer of 5-8 min

You think i am honestly going to sit around for a possible 24 min for 70 anima? You have got to be joking me.

Not gonna happen. When i got in there nothing so that in itself is an 5-8 min wait for the bloody thing to spawn.

Why does this game love time gating everything?

6 Likes

Also the fact that it can only be used by one player before the wait starts again is disgusting. When there is large competition for these items the downtime can be insane. These nodes need to at least be personally phased, permanent fixtures or a MASSIVELY reduced spawn time.

I just left, useless…

1 Like

I just abandon the quest and now i got it three times this week…imagine…

1 Like

It’s a real issue, it’s why I usually end up doing it late at night.

I always end up /spit the turtle and abandon the quest. It is a stereotypical World of Chorecraft: Betalands quest.

yep

i said over and over again. Blizzard is so confused. With a huge Classic wow hype they tried to create new exp with like classic. but problem is classic is a whole diffrent game. in the classic gaining exp most valuable thing, so long quests can be ok. but here anima is totaly worthless.

same as loot system and dangerious zones.

dangerious zone is maw lmao. u can literally walk and get ur stygia back.

and loot system. this is worst. blizz tried to create new valuable loot but they forgot vault system. and they even nerfed the drops. :open_mouth:

i didnt even kill 1 mythic boss and whole i am doing is +14 farm everyweek now i am same with 7/10m people. lol

shadowlands < bfa.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.