Go on a Shopping Spree During the WoW 20th Anniversary Celebration

Correct :grimacing:
10/char

You know what… give me all the currency to buy everything from the anniversary, one month of game time and I might forget you deleted my guild bank and never restored anything.

I’d argue I should get 2 months of game time, but the above is the minimum.

It is quite frustrating when previously exclusive pets, mounts, and other items from past anniversaries are reintroduced. For instance, the Baby Blizzard Pet, which originated from the fourth anniversary, once held a sense of rarity and nostalgia. However, with its availability to all players now, it has diminished in significance for me, at least.

This sentiment extends to the Traders’ Trade, which has featured previously rare mounts that were removed from the game. Notably, the Spectral Gryphon has been made available twice in this context, undermining its rarity. As a long-time collector of mounts and pets, I find it disheartening that these once-unique items are now accessible to everyone.

Would it not be preferable to create new items rather than reintroducing old ones? Allowing the previously removed items to remain exclusive would preserve their significance and appeal.

Its beginning to look less and less as a celebration, and more like corporate greed :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

What significance? Theyre literally just old items, if people want them let them have it.

I can somewhat see how people would feel with this. Most games has this thing where if you got something very few people have, then you feel “great”. Not necessarily superior or better, but that you have something others don’t because you got it during a specfic period of time. We as humans just work like that. Want things that others can’t or don’t have. I have a few unobtainable mogs/titles/mounts/pets and it can feel cool to have something not obtainable anymore. But i wouldn’t really care if they brought some of these things back. Can feel like crap depending on how they are obtainable again.

But on the other hand is that if something is paid with real money, there really isn’t anything “rare” about it other than age and money. I’m on the side of i don’t care if Blizz brings back old things if it’s from a promotion or paid with money. My only problem would be if they brought back something like a Glad mount/title/tmog, KSM/KSH rewards, curve mounts or Scarab Lord title/mount. Something you have to actually work towards in game. Doesn’t matter if you bought a carry or earned it legitimately. The way to obtain it is the same.

It’s the most important currency mate :rofl:

1 Like

Already dreading the grind…

1 Like

Not for the event mate :crazy_face:

Players who collect 100 Tokens over the course of the event will unlock the ability to earn additional Tokens from 20th Anniversary activities. For those who are looking forward to buying all of the Tier 2 sets, take heart. After the first set purchase at 60 Bronze Celebration Tokens you’ll earn the achievement Upgraded Apparel and the second set purchase will lower to a cost of 40 tokens. Purchasing a second set will earn the achievement Classy Dresser which lowers the cost of additional sets to 20 tokens. These sets can be purchased from armor vendor Traeya in the central pavilion.

Players who collect 100

Players

Does this mean it’s account wide progress on the 100? Just want to be sure on this.

they learned from last prepatch event and they rightfully make it so that people with army of alts wont be done in a week.

Sounds salty… if ppl wanted to do that why not? It didn’t hurt remix… the even got them a sub from me lol.

I explained it in a little more detail here: