Goagrills tips and tricks

Have you ever had the problem of finding yourself in the middle of a battleground, looking around and thinking <jeebus wtf is every1 doing??>

I know I did. And it was not a pleasure experience. For sure I dont want it to happen ever again and in that spirit I’m making this thread to help YOU dear reader make battlegrounds a best experience for every1.

I’m going to start small, but dont be fooled, this might be some of the better tips any1 ever gave you. I’m sure the most experienced battlegrounders wont find anything of value here, but I’m not aiming at them, I’m aiming at you noob, yes YOU, keep reading!

I have no doubt that later tonight my mailbox will be filled with hatemail from every HotH/HotA out there. And with good reason , the tips I’m about to give you will create a great imbalance when your present in any match. You will be the true Hero of your faction.

If this thread gets good feedback I’m willing to do more of them and share most of the secrets that will make YOU the cream of the crop in any battleground, so dont be shy, look at this weeks tip, get out there and put it to good use, and let me know how it went in the comments below.

So without further delay, here is the first, and perhaps the most important of them all, tip to make YOU excel in battlegrounds

Tip Press "m"
Tip

Zoom out. Your camera pressed up against the back of your head does no one any good outside of the barbershop. Zoom out fully for more spatial awareness.

People use the full map? lol.
Press Shift+M <<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 Likes

Whoa there pal! Lets not get ahead of ourselves :joy:

I was saving that for some advanced tips section. Cant just introduce the use of modifiers raw like that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If base-watching don’t just call out the name of the base. It’s more helpful and actually quicker to abbreviate the name and tag on a number.

So if you’re at the mine in AB, instead of - “Dear chaps, I do believe there is a sudden influx of many alliance rallying my way at the mines…” just shout “M3!”

“M3!” is short, quick to type and gets attention as it’s easily readable even in combat.

Noobs dont know what forum is.

Press alt + f4 for honor boost. Try this it can be helpfull in bgs.

This helps a lot.
I strongly recommend this (:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.