Going to create my late Grandfathers in WoW, what class / race combo should they be? Have listed information below!

Hi All,

Sadly I lost both of my Grandfathers recently and its been a hard.

I had some great memories with both of them and they were a huge part of my life. WoW has also been a big part of my life.

I would like to embody both of my Grandfathers into WoW by creating characters for them.

However I’m struggling to think of what races / classes best suit them! So I thought it would be helpful for me and fun for the community to help me think of some ideas, I’ll list some information below.

Grandfather A - A proud Welshman, short in stature and stocky (already set on a dwarf for him!). He was one of the most patient and cheeky people I’ve met in my life.

He spent his entire life as a car mechanic and had a deep love for exploring new countries/cultures.

He was also a man of his word and would always step in to make sure someone wasn’t getting taken for a ride.

Other hobbies included, fishing, gardening, rugby, tinkering on cars and motorbikes, military history.

Grandfather B - Another proud Welshman, tall and athletic. He was a cross country runner late into his 70s and played rugby in Wales at a high level.

He was very loving, hilarious, always up to mischief and was a god at crosswords.

He was also very competitive but I loved that about him!

He was the first person to attend university out of his family and spent his career as a nuclear engineer and then moved over to working in the railways (In Chine, Brazil and Argentina).

He loved all sports and was a very well travelled man. His knowledge was incredible, from trivia to biology etc.

Other hobbies include, gardening, learning about new cultures, reading.

Please let me know your thoughts on what classes you think best embody them! I’m pretty set on a Dwarf for Grandfather A and a Human for Grandfather B but open to ideas!

Thank you all so much in advance <3

Red dracthyr.

Oh. Well… one devastation, one preservation?

Mage with engineering. He sounds like he appreciated book learning and practical tinkering. Evoker engineer kind of works too though, they seem like they want to meet new people.

Warrior. Possibly upright orc.

1st ofc a dwarf perhaps a Hunter with Engineering (Hunters are good explorer class imo) and ofc take up Fishing and then Mining to fund the engineering becaause…

2nd I’m thinking a NE Male they have tall and athletic bodies and sounds like a mage to me because of all the intelligence stuff he did, he could have engineering too I guess but I think herbing and possibly alchemy (due to the biology).

blood elf body type 2 mage/warlock/priest with randomized character look

me and you think alike

i also pictured a dwarf hunter and NE male mage reading through the OP…

1 Like

Me too, fits quite well.

1 Like

Tauren. Both.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.