Goldshire is weird this morning

Is this some sort of pre event for pre release?

the children are not the creepy one it is the peoples inside the INN the erpers indoors whats creepy …

If you go inside Stormwind just outside the bank sometimes a bunch of dead bald men bodies spawns around the Mailbox reading something like ”Please use the mailbox responsibly”.

And sometimes a floormat in the form of a bald man spawns in the opening of Goldshire inn.

Bald men hides a secret.

Just wait until some blizzard employee see’s this when he lets his kid play WoW and reports it and it gets removed.

Mom, why are those kids in a pentagram formation all the time?

If someone is new, look up wow goldshire kids pentagram on google

1 Like

X-files theme playing in the background !!

1 Like

They are still outside the house. Don’t they usually go upstairs in the bedroom? Or did Blizz change something about their behaviour?

1 Like

If Normal Goldshire --> Disaster, evil kids
If AD Goldshire --> Purification, manifestations of pure goodness

1 Like

I was waiting inside the house and suddenly this happened. Well, it’s Argent Dawn after all.

1 Like

This is the house where my Velf female dk is doing stuff with other women. Leave us doing our things!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s only like that on RP servers. I’m on a normal server and it’s… well normal. People Dueling outside, questers turning in quests. Horde outside Ganking alliance.

2 Likes

I appreciate the extra effort to do the /shrug and time it for your SS.

1 Like

Twitter hosts adult content and gore. What are you on about?

yeah it seens so it has changed …

Maybe the kids trying the summon the jailor someone should tell the kids shadowlands is delayed :joy:

2 Likes

Tell us you’re secret bauldheed

its like children of the corn but goldshire instead…

A man of not many words I like it

1 Like