Goldshire is weird this morning

I’ve never seen this before. For some reason there was a bunch of children just standing around in the middle of Goldshire while a dead troll lays lifeless on the ground beside them.
Obviously I had to include Iron Dwarf Santa in the shot to really give it that WTF factor.
Where’d these kids come from?? They’re just standing there like statues.

7 Likes

Those kids are creepy!

When they stand inside the house near goldshire you will hear a “you will die” voice

4 Likes

They want your soul so they can play fußball with it.

3 Likes

For real?? Sounds about as creepy as that little girl singing about everyone dying in Drustvar

3 Likes

Our poor little village is dead
All the people have gone stiff or fled
There is no more noise
Except me and my toys
Just like all the dark birdies said

6 Likes

Eeep! yeah that one
shudders

my guess its one of many easter eggs which references TV shows or movies or Actors
specifically here i would bet its related to the kids with the weird eyes from Village Of The Damned

That is no place for kids.

These are no mere children but the physical manifestations of our worst fears and darkest thoughts brought to life by the all-consuming madness of the Old Ones.

Goldshire is a chaotic, weird place. It isn’t for the young, feeble and weak minded. But I love it! :heart:
One of the funniest things I’ve seen in GS is this creative recreation of the Path of Glory

https://imgur.com/XflPMNH

2 Likes
5 Likes

Besides, goldshire is 18+!

1 Like

Holy Light!!

They are acolytes of C’ thun, just google creepy goldshire kids, they form pentagram and you hear C’ thun in Goldshire :smiley:

2 Likes

Weren’t there some creepy kids that just stood staring at the wall in The Blair Witch Project ?

Sanitarium chapter 2 the innocent and abandoned

Was there any day of your years in WoW that goldshire was not weird or creepy?
Just sayin ^^

1 Like

these are the spirit of the slain alliance children. they are coming for you horde scum, beware

1 Like

In stormwind in the harbor at the boat to northrend There is a couple standing saying they going on honeymoon vacation to northrend But they never go on boat they just keep standing there

They moved near the house now and are standing there still while it rains. Creepy, but that’s Goldshire.

2 Likes