Goldshire kid preying hub? What to do about it?

i’ll always take the lilynore bait i’ve said it once and i’ll say it again bumhead tehya

6 Likes

I at the very least admire your passion and dedication to the craft.

3 Likes

thanks my friend!

2 Likes

No, we were walking, talking and a bit of dancing.

What things? Evidence, please.

Are you claiming we said that? Or what exactly was said? Evidence, please.

No, it’s reminder that this person keeps breaking ToS ( and slandering is also kinda illegal, i.e. when you tell that somebody told something he/she did not with intention to ruin his/her reputation )

I think the real bait here are liars spreading lies, which I absolutely have to react to, otherwise they will just keep spreading further.

Tehya is smiling at me Imperials. Can you say the same?

2 Likes

I think the “Lilynore is baiting/don’t respond” advice would work more easily if the guild was disbanded for the innumerable ToS infractions of its members like it should be.

Whether Blizzard is lax or no longer moderating Goldshire as much as promised a year ago I can’t say.

6 Likes

:musical_note:
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
(Tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)
Oh, no, no you can’t disguise
(You can’t disguise, no you can’t disguise)
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies
:musical_note:

3 Likes

you ask for evidence all the time but when you were actually provided evidence you just cowered in the corner saying “n-no… no! it’s not true! i’ve been framed!” instantly

2 Likes

You do know that it’s not slandering when it’s stuff you’ve actually said word for word right? As much as you like to disagree.

Again, I’m not really scared since I saw it myself :slight_smile:

yeah ok fair but has getting hydrated on the forums ever actually gotten anyone but the one working up a storm punished?

1 Like

so be it coward

I think for all our history only 2 members got 3 day suspension. That’s how innumerable they are…

I didn’t phrased it like that, but, when I got presented a fake, I told it’s fake and made support ticket, as any sane and reasonable person would. Hopefully somebody was punished.

I know exactly what I said and it was very different from what you are trying to spread here.

I think you’re making flies out of elephants there, buddy.

I mean if you geniuenlly, truly believe that, then go ahead and flag? But again, they don’t take tickets for it, and 2, as Blizzard have stated themselves, they dissaprove heavily of people throwing around the “i will report and ban you” kinda talk. Infact, it often gets you in more trouble.

Ok, guys, for real now, can you stop replying to Goldshire trolls now and focus on the real topic? It won’t amount to anything and they will never own up to their mistakes so just ignore them.

1 Like

This is a fair point yeah

1 Like

So who is looking forward to the weekend?

Drinking, games and the likes? Maybe a bit of roleplay on WoW.

1 Like

i’m just here to rile up lilynore

simple facks

But this is the one way we can get AD all together for family fun, look, we got people from all sides of AD here, PCU boys, Non Pcu boys, peeve poster, we got em all here for the family fun of calling Lilynore trash.

5 Likes

A party in Booty Bay is always nice.

1 Like