Goldshire kid preying hub? What to do about it?

idk man he has this sense of self-importance insisting that everybody is out to slander him even though his posts alone have proven he’s quite toxic as far as forum antagonists go

It’s more like, was ever a point to reply to her or talk to her in the first place?

1 Like

Why is there a member of Goldshire Lux in Lion’s Pride Inn with no clothes on?

I am there now on my DH.

1 Like

[Narrator]: We Clowns are descended from Joseph Grimaldi himself, Taught never to remove face paint, never to Fear the pie, for a Pie to the face is the greatest glory A clown could ever achieve in his life. Clown, the finest entertainers the world has ever seen.

3 Likes

true tell us lilynore will you kick them from your guild because you said you don’t erp…

hmm

1 Like

same reason 90% of the players there are. you know why.

I don’t dare go up stairs.
I may end up having to bleach my eyes.

Because these ‘crusaders’ believe in their cause so much they think it’s okay to bend the truth in order to persuade others in it. So, yeah, ridiculous amount of lies when it comes to our guild, unfortunately. And yeah that screenshot is fake af.

That fake had some text on black background, it can be done in MINUTES. Yes these ‘crusaders’ can spend some minutes to ‘fight erp’ or maybe even ‘save children’, whatever their twisted brains see it.

When lies about me are publicly spreading, I will call them out. Live with it.

There would be if you could tell or show anything, but you have NOTHING, that’s why you invent stuff and try to persuade others that it’s real. But I’ll keep reporting such slander whereever I see it, and I’m pretty sure blizzard can easily check if it’s lies or not :wink:
Might also make support ticket on you, but too lazy rn, but maybe if you persist, then maybe maybe… :wink:

1. her
  2. anti-erp ‘crusaders’ will go very far to achieve their goals. if they think there’s erp or pedo but they don’t have evidence, they just make one to prove their point.

Taking clothes off is game mechanic.

I don’t erp, but I don’t forbid others to do it as long as it’s between consenting adults. However, we enforce 18+ in our guild strictly and zero tolerance for stuff like ageplay.

doesn’t matter the game is rated teen

sorry lilynore my old friend… all kingdoms crumble eventually

1 Like

We will stand and fight, A new age has begun, an age of Freedom, and all will know that 300 Clowns will give the last Honk to defend it.

Clowns, Tonight we entertain in Hell!

lol i always bring a hefty 60 gallons of bleach ill share with you.

Another member but half unclothed. Tsk tsk tsk.

Also Lilynore, you can’t tell someone’s age in WoW.

> Lilynore: We are not an ERP guild and we do not disrupt anyone’s RP!
> Goldshire Lux literally shows up to a public event in Elwynn Forest and begins jumping around, saying overly sexual and immersion-breaking things. Yeah, no, sorry, if you’re doing “/say whips out horse genitals” levels of RP you are an ERP guild.

7 Likes

Feel free too, but you should know that:

1. They don’t respond to tickets relating to forums. To report people, use the report flag.
  2. That is actually a threat against another player and falls under harrasment/breaking the CoC for the forums.

and of course 3, you are nowhere near as intimidating as you might think :slight_smile: so I will keep calling out your bs.

1 Like

Okay, real talk here, why is it always horse and never anything else?

1 Like

Next she will say, “I have no control over guildies so I’m not to blame.”

3 Likes

@ Blizzard ToS

Size and animalistic fantasies?

The only ones at fault here are the still taking the bait quite simply :dab emoji:

6 Likes

im afraid to even know the answer to this.