☠️ [Golemagg] [A] | <Killcount Lost>| Semi-hardcore | Loot Council + Dkp

About

We are group of friends who have been playing the game since Vanilla release, our player base is Greek but we will keep it international, we are a PvP/PvE guild that will focus on having a good steady raiding semi hardcore progress, a solid PvP reputation, and a friendly and mature atmosphere since every core member is 30+. The council will make sure every item is handed out fairly to old or new members. Most of us are retired hardcore raiders in all expansions with many “cutting edge” end game achievements. Some are tryhard pvpers with 2500 arena rating and some are high ranked pvpers in private vanilla servers.
We all have jobs and real life activities but we all gonna try to balance our game time accordingly.
The goal is to form a semi-hardcore international guild that will focus on raiding and progress with the least amount of time. We also have a nice friendly atmosphere in the guild with a lot of understanding when it comes to real life issues.

Raiding Schedule

• Raiding day 1 – Not decided
  • Raiding day 2 – Not decided

LOOT

• Loot Council and DKP
    Some of the Loot will be decided by the GM and Officers along with Class Leaders for the best benefit of the guild. We will keep track on who has gotten what to keep it fair, but also keep track of your efforts, the majority of the items will be available for grabs with dkp.

Requirements

• You need to understand English
  • Viable raid spec.
  • You play with full focus during raids, no afking, slacking during trash etc
  • Always be prepared with enchants, consumables etc and know your class to min/max while we raid.

What you get playing with us

• Progress and non - stop giggles
  • Mature players with good attitude
  • Friendly and helpful atmosphere in the guild
  • Raiding, progressing, getting loot and having a great time

Join our Discord or website and apply there
Discord:

discordggw9FuUr

killcount.shivtr. com

7 Likes

Killcount lost, ftw! Most of the players in our roster are old talnivarr players, feel free to contact us!

5 Likes

Hello, best ppl i’ve ever played with!

4 Likes

Killcount lost :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:!!! Wonderful people and great players!!! We have been playing together 14 years and counting!

4 Likes

Bump, great community and very organised.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to raid with you again guys!!

3 Likes

I am so glad to play with you again guys!!! My best memories are going to wake up again! Amazing community always there to help you. See you in Azeroth buddies!!!

2 Likes

So excited to be joining you guys :smiley: Looking forward to raiding with you!

2 Likes

Bump!
A very strong and solid group of skilled high-end PVE veterans from all expansions is already forming.
Be sure to check website for class availability.
Socials are also welcome!

1 Like

Just Seven days till we get to wreak havoc :smiley:

~Chandrian

1 Like

Bump few spots left to fill!! Currently high priority on healers and Warlocks - Hunters.

Have you got a rough idea of what time the raids would start? A lot of guilds seem to start at 19.00 -19.30 ST which is too early for me.

P.S. will be rolling a lock

Unfortunately it is too early to have a clear image of what the raid times will be, as mentioned above we value and understand the tough rl schedules and i can promise you we will do our best to have everyone satisfied.

Still quite a few spots available for Paladins, Priests, Hunters & Locks, as well as druids. Be sure to drop by our website, or our discord channel. Looking forward to getting to know you!

4 days to go, HYPE!

P.S. We’re still recruiting for the other classes, as well!

1 Like

Tried accessing the site but it seems to be deleted. Also the discord link seems to be expired. Any luck with this?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.