Golemagg discord - blacklisted my 2 characters

Hello, I will briefly explain my situation below, first I will post quote from reddit golemagg channel that i wrote to them after they banned me on discord:

Hello,

I am writing there because i got banned from discrod golemagg server after i raged about me being blacklisted without even writing to me to get explanations (admin wrote f**k off and that was all).

My character name: Elemeleek, i got blacklisted on TBC for not giving guy from raid SR item and kicking him, the problem is they did not message to me in game to let me defend myself and i found out i got blacklisted on wotlk when i decided to level my shaman from 70 to 80.

As I also wrote on discord it is hard to me to tell what exactly happened as it was several months ago and screenshots provided by guy who made psot about me show only the part when i wrote to him - i do not what was that because i cannot check discord channel anymore.

What i suspect is that the guy was griefer, in example he could ninja pull mobs when told not to do that, or started to blaming me for some wipe as i was leader and flaming in general - i cant be sure what exactly happened because of mentioned time when that happened.

I have 1 more character which I use to lead PUG raids like everyweek for last 2 months (mayby not every because I dont always have time) and I disagree with treating me like ninja or something like that because of that one action, there are people which in example stal like 100k gold from GDKP raids and placing me with them in one line is just unfair in my opinion.

I would also like to ask whether the blackisted post ever expire or are they there forever?

BR,

Elemeleek

The thing is, today i saw they blackliste my paladin Imekxus… Why? Because they CONNECTED ME TO MY SHAMAN (i was not hiding it as i do not consider myself as scammer/griefer) and also added that i threat people making false accusations on them on discord WHILE I just wrote something like “Do not believe what they post on that channel as I could also make post there about You and if I had 2-4 friends You would get blacklisted and not even know about it” - it was response to some guy using addon in game and asking me why im there - TBH i cant be sure what someone wrote on me as i am banned from discord channel…

Looks like they want to destroy my wow life and its pretty sad how easy is to do that for them, its just like someone does not like You, have channel like that and can literally destroy Your whole game experience…

I wonder if blizzard can do anything about this? My hope there is not big as it is third party addon, independent from blizz but situation is pretty bad for me as these two 80’s are all i have regarding raiding characters…

1 Like

My characters are Imekxus and Elemeleek - cannot change author character after i have made post.

Golemagg discord is a private community and they have a list to decide who they don’t want to play with based on rules established by the community (no ninja, no harassment, etc). They are just choosing not to play with you due to your behaviour and you can’t force them to accept you. Blizzard can’t regulate player’s choices.

5 Likes

Why are you acting all innocent when you’ve used EXTREMELY racist language to insult players, including the n word, on top of the ninja looting of which there’s full evidence of happening?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.