Gong Ringing Soon on Some Realms

We did it!!!

1 Like

are you serious :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Congratulations everyone on those servers!

For the love of God please close transfers towards these servers. Otherwise we are gonna get massive queue because entire guilds would rather transfer than do the war effort on their realms.

You cant be serious?

They want the world to see the servers crasssshhhh :smiley:

m-maybe if we suck off progress someone will know who we are…

still advertising how megascuffed you guys are going to have this event huh? amazing how you guys are able to advertise your incompetence professionally and otherwise.

https://www.twitch.tv/tempoh1 Will be streaming AQ + the war on Mograine EU

Tempoh ← rogue pov <3 Hit follow and stay tuned hihi

In China, the raids are available from the beginning of the 10-hour war they say. What is the way it works?

@Nimerul: This is unfortunately not official information, but according to what I have heard, China “malfuctioned” and people got forced out of the raids fairly soon after the error was detected. I am sorry that I can not confirm this. I hope we get some official info soonish. salutes

It’s a bit of a shame that such vital info isn’t known until last minute. But I’m not on one of the first-wave servers, so I personally don’t really care : )

Instead of promoting streamers with varying entertainment quality, since you’re the ones limiting the amount of people who can participate in it, you should also set up new Twitch channels with one per realm that shows isometric camera angles of different characters (so that it goes from character to character with the isometric camera view without the players’ interfaces showing) so players can at least watch that from an official source instead of needing to browse through different people until they find a personality that suits them.

If there’s even a streamer to begin with, there’s no guarantee there’s one for each realm/faction.

Just slap on some official WoW music on top of it, and show what different people are doing from that isometric camera view. At least do that, Blizzard.

The point of the event isn’t to watch some mobs being killed or spells flying, it’s that community aspect which makes it so appealing. So showing players everyone can recognize by officially streaming each server’s 10-hour war is the least that can be done. Instead of limiting it to just a few people’s PoV, while not even providing any guarantee it’s from the same server/faction.

Best would’ve been to do proper vanilla population figures from the start though, so that such nonsense wouldn’t even be needed.

2 Likes

Aha looking for streamers. How about you investigate the cross faction collusion and griefing?

Ashbringer will bang the gong at sunday, around 18st!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.