Good job blizztard :)

Grimoire of Supremacy.

The buff given by infernal. You get one stack per Soul Shard spent so to get to 10 stacks the Warlock had to throw 10 Chaos Bolts or 3 RoF and 1 Bolt or any combination, all of that during Infernal, ans he needed to get the shards to spend them. That essentially means there was always someone not kiting on who the warlock could cast while Infernal was up, and by now everyone should have learned to line the destro or cc him when that thing is up.

3 Likes

outplayed.

Every cooldown up (infernal, trinket, darksoul) 10 stacks of prestacked Grimoire of supremacy (10 shards spent while infernal is up.) Skyfury totem from the shaman is up (bonus crit damage). Druid is at 78% before first bolt lands and gets hit twice with lock spending every soulshard he has. Tell me why this guy should not be dead with having only barkskin after the first bolt lands?

Basically his everything + outside buffs vs druids nothing. If that doesn’t kill you what should?

4 Likes

^
Another warlock player defending his broken class.

1 Like

I mean he ain’t wrong. For some people on the forums, destro should hit like a wet noodle.
Every class in the game should be able to kill quickly when all the possible stars allign (burst cds stacked, skyfury and the druid standing in the open without barkskin).

People complain about long dampening games but also complain about games ending too quickly ??

I legit don’t get it. Its like replace this lock with a rogue. He pops vandetta on the druid and kills him with a kidney cause the druid was like hilariously HoP with no skin used.
The the druid takes the clip to the forum to complain about rogues being insanely op when he just faced tank everything without pressing anything. But here people just pat themselves on the back being like “yeah no issue here op nothing you could have done”.

4 Likes

Everyone is being mad because destros were already able to do this yet they received a 5% buff for pve, which affects PvP also while there were 0 PvP compensation for it. Got it now?
Also there are no other classes which can pull of this kind of numbers

Warlock is one of loved by blizzard classes that will never be bad. Ofc it’s not only warlock. It will always be like this. Also fotm re-rollers will always be here. Some things will never change.

Personally i hate many classes because everyone hate to play vs something. No matter what healer i play i just rly hate destros

Everyone knows destro didnt need the buff. Even whisperer would say they didnt need it which is telling you something: We don’t need people mindlessly circle jerking on a clip where even “healingstat” would say his team played that poorly.
Like cmon the destro had enchant proc/trait proc/trinket proc/dark soul/10 stacks of infernal already/skyfury and the druid was in the open lmao and he didnt even press skin on the first bolt/was out of form. If this aint a mistake from the druid then idk what is.

I also can take a screen of a ww hitting me for like 150k touch of death or something if he pops everything + HP trinket + Wall and i press 0 cd. Like cmon

Right now its just people being extra salty and instead of blaming blizzard and their pvp balance, they come on forums looking to raise their pitchforks at destro locks players as if we like being pigeon holed into destro boring design of a spec with 1 button that does dmg.

4 Likes

Yep, pretty much this. Basically the issue is Blizzard keeps adding more classes and still wants to keep every class unique. So they slid the slider on lock mobility down some more, and the tankyness slider up a bit more, made incinerate hit even more like a noodle and pumped even more damage into CDS.

I personally think Cata destro was much better when it came to damage distribution (even if it had its flaws). But that doesn’t mean this clip shows what some people think it does.

If they are such a free win, and they are present in 85% of the arena ladder games, then why are you a 2k hardstuck scrub instead of being there with the rest of the R1 people? :thinking:

1 Like

If it would be only destro, or lock in general, it would be fine, but since all the classes are tuned like this there’s nothing to say.
If you take the example of feral it’s same as lock, you put up some dots, which you don’t even need to be refreshed(rip) since the other 2 talents are barely worth it. And all the rest in your rotation is basically to land larger fero bites, while back in cata/mop you’re dots actually dealt DMG.
Same shat for destro, only cd dmg nothing outside, PvP wise survival is different but in pve all you do is spam mongoose bite(ofc if you want to be effective)
Same for fury with rampage or boomy with starsurge, elemental with earthshoch etc etc
All classes feel the same, nothing really matters inbetween your main dmging ability.

2 Likes

Neither am I hardstuck nor are they 85% arena games.

Kinda problematic wording of your question:
If <something that’s not true> is true then why <something that’s not true> is true?

Let’s suppose you aren’t. Then why am I not seeing an increase in your highest records? :slight_smile: If Locks are such an easy win, and they are everywhere atm (because, want it or not, they ARE running rampant atm), then why am I unable to note progress on your end?

Still one that did not really receive an answer.

I do progress, every week I have more rating than previous week. I just don’t play too much because I don’t have many arena partners who didn’t quit the game.

Also, your claim that I meet locks 85% of time is unsupported. I don’t.
I meet 3x more RMX than all Lock comps combined.
And also 2x more DKs than Locks.

Yes I didn’t answer your suggestive question which assumed two things that are false to be true.
It’s like if I asked you why are you idiotic?

So even if I had really 100% winrate against Warlock, it’d not mean I am suddenly going to be 3k rated when most comps I meet are DKs and RMX.

I can see why you posted the link but he just rekt the enemy dk’s pets with sweeping+rend+ms dotting up everything around the dk, that’s why he has 1M damage and 40k dps.
Nothing really impressing to me

Show me the excel tabs with screenshots or these are made up numbers

4 Likes

Using his own words against him lmao yall kill me ngl

1. if you made up number of % I meet locks without actually having a chance to access this data, it’s not suddenly correct unless I prove otherwise, that’s idiotic
  2. ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat
  3. this is as close as I can get with data that I didn’t create (as you’d consider my spreadsheets falsifiable)
    https://scontent-prg1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/68623802_346187119600978_351638692034510848_n.png?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeE0D-jkwG6aOEWSl40E4-O0sHhwxC7rgw9-beln_-evuzO7Z5MXVfry67Qri9ZX9zYVaiMpzTMv08PwK7aukL9U9FHrjVIL0aeVJp9LV7xHAg&_nc_oc=AQn9F_l3SOfADrz3nYySvh4q1t4hu2oklOl5v7di5zNzpFmmY-SDo4yfjeTVLWW1pWQa8xzYPaUjdm9fXLU-_g_c&_nc_ht=scontent-prg1-1.xx&oh=a66a9a18c183f8c5ec9aaa27b5ed2ffb&oe=5DD0B4CF

bumperinoooo