Good job blizztard :)

Everybody is talking about the warlock clip, and I’m just here wondering how that guy reached 42k dps.

Edit: Nevermind I saw the clip. Just some burst cleave on Army of the Dead :frowning:

Warrior how doing 33k dps ? Look arena time remaining 24:26 so started new .
When dk brusting to lock WITH 10000x target . If warr blood of+warberaker+bladestorm on 14237432x target He can 33k dps only .
But destro TRUE, DISGUSTING 170k one hit .

1 Like

Balanced af

NOOOOOOOOOOO Hallowinside D: You broke the rules of conduct in forums. Never reply to Whisperer, its the most important rule in forums right now.

3 Likes

both still broken

So? Nice vids, lucky crits. CB is one of the hardest hitting abilities in the game. Deal with it, l2p etc. Or full on damage CDs stacking shouldn’t kill anyone on 80% hp?

GTFO with your “do your PvE rotation for 5 min in PvP” BS. PvP needs more big crits. Because it’s fun.

Could you already shut up? You literally have 0 clue what’s going on

1 Like

sure, but put coil, fear, infernal stun, shadowfury and conflag root on same dr and breakable on dmg :slight_smile:
Better players knows how to secure cb casts and you are not alone in arena.

Why, cos you said so? No, its different CC categories for a reason, and Shafowfury and Infernal stun share a DR. You have to be grateful that Shadowfury isn’t instant anymore.

And fear breaks even if you sneeze at the target.

So noone is going to do what you just wrote. Blizz rather buffed the damage, cos it was lacking. You’re just clueless.

It’s good if better player can secure casts, it’s supposed to be that way. Cuz you know, Warlock is a dps class, who’s role is to kill stuff, if you didn’t know. So deal with it.

Fear breaks if the target loses 6-8%hp, barely a sneeze and he’s right about lock having too much cc that ignores damage taken.
Shadowfury used to be instant when chaos bolt had 10sec cd. You should be greatful you can kill someone while he’s in coil+fear+stun.
Ppl call others clueless easily nowadays.

They did it for PvE reasons, but didn’t think about PvP. You’re maining lock I guess?

I cant wait killing Destros when I have leveled up and got geared.

I haven’t played Arena in months but seeing people take things out of context intentionally or hide information to fit their agenda is super disgusting behaviour.
I saw the Warrior was vs an Un DK and then saw that the clip was 10sec long and didn’t actually show how he got to 40k dps. So I watched the VoD :slight_smile:

https://clips.twitch.tv/SpoopySmoggySandpiperTheTarFu

the FULL clip, for those wondering why OP only posted a 10 sec clip of the warrs damage AFTER he got to 40k.

note also that it was 10 seconds into the game, not 4 minutes

OP is just a butthurt agenda andy blaming other classes for his inability to achieve bfa gladiator

5 Likes

destro needs a nerf 4 sure

chaosbolt shouldn’t be 99% of the warlocks damage, that is what mainly is wrong with many classes.

1 Like

But it’s on the internet, and it’s a picture, so it must be true!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.