Good PVE realm in EU for Horde players?

Gehennas

Horde on Pyrewood is very welcoming and friendly community. Even in morning hours you can find people to play with.

1 Like

Well he wants a PvE realm, so nothing really fits. Pyrewood has 1500 according to IF, and mirage raceway 1700.

So yeah, based on that there is not that much difference, but the Alliance side on Pyrewood is much larger so when people start making alts or you want to make an alt, I think it’s the best option in the long term. Horde will never truly die there.

Golemag and Gehennas are PVE servers via mono-faction. Mirage Raceway is much worse when it comes to world PvP because the Alliance have a load of players who actively defend towers, especially in HFP. If you wanted to get your daily done as a horde on MR you will have to PvP, often against groups of very geared players.

On Gehennas that doesn’t happen, people have lvl1 alts parked at those towers flipping them for people to cap as horde. Gehennas is more of a PVE server than Mirage Raceway due to this, I mean it is what it is.

Mirage Horde is also currently dying because Blizz opened up PVE > PVP transfers, it was decent before that happened.

Gehennas is pve server. There is not some ally)

pyrewood is mostly ally, don’t go there

Would you stop declaring Mirage-Raceway dead plz? it’s not, it’s an uneducated statement because the numbers on IF are just reported chars and not the load of socials and levellers! That one guild (Fire Ress is a Myth) that is grieving ppl in HP for the towers, they aren’t there 24/7, been there. What this guild is actually doing is throwing over the peaceful co-existence alliances and hordes had taking turns on taking the towers for their daily.

You’re trying to get ppl to a pvp realm with “monofaction” as a disguise making it a “pve” server for now, but it’s not and you can’t guarantee anyone that Blizzard’s next project won’t be balancing PvP servers

2 Likes

If blizzard would ever try to balance those servers again we would be so screwed on the actuall PvE servers, everyone have figured out that they dont actually like PvP so they go to the mega servers or to the PvE servers. If they try to balance the PvP mega servers we would have tens of thousands rushing to the PvE servers to not have to deal with how horrible the PvP servers actually are

1 Like

I play on MR mate it’s dying, I wouldn’t advise horde players to move there when a bunch of the people I know from MR transferred off at the first chance. If anyone wanted to play on a server with a healthy pug scene and a healthy player pool to recruit from they would go elsewhere.

Fine on alliance, but the horde population is a few people levelling and everyone else just raid logs, the pug scene is dire. If someone was wanting to play on a PVE server to avoid world PVP then MR is not it, because the one activity where you need to world PvP has an entire guild + more dedicated to ganking horde players.

You log on most times in the evening outside of the prime time 2-3 hour window and LFG bulletin board is just tumbleweed all night, I would not recommend someone play on a server like that.

“Balancing servers” - Something they have never done in the history of the game. You’re right you can’t “guarantee” anything, but you can set your watch to it and count on it every time so far.

I still see a healthy pug scene, just you know, it’s summertime, there’s always been a decline during holidays in wow.

They actually did in retail where they did FCM from and to one faction of a realm.

Go to pyrewood , if you get bored on horde side you can play alliance , and vice versa , as some alliance players use horde side there for more causal raiding .

Gehennas will soon be locked. Blizzard is just waiting to Ironforge.pro to update and start of mass payed transfers rush.

Yes, Pyrewood is nice, also no dedicated guild to gank Horde at Wpvp objectives. We just alternate the hellfire bases and with Terrok Towers Horde gets at least 2 caps per reset with no effort.

Dunno why you guys are going on about Pyrewood horde side, as soon as LK hits a horde sits in a login queue thanks to the amount of alliance players and besides, i was on that realm as horde until last february last year and at that point i already started to feel the limitations of choices which i got back when i moved to Mirage Raceway.

The alliance side however is really nice!

No server balance was ever restored by using free transfers to a realm. Blizzard never made any real effort to fix server balance because the players don’t actually care about it, it’s just a talking point on forums that has no relation to player trends.

Tarren Mill was Horde dominant and it attracted players because of that. Hellscream EU started as an Alliance realm with a healthy horde pop that declined expansion by expansion, you can go there now and the server is dead, but if you do see players they will be alliance.

Even the cross-realm zone is alliance dominated, because the server group of players you get bunched with is largely alliance, so even with their attempts to fix the open world with cross-realm they failed to achieve anything.

You need to get back to reality and stop thinking Blizzard is magically going to do what they have never done, balance servers after they have gone too far.

I’m not being delusional, my mains are on Draenor horde and i know for sure they had free FCMs off of Draenor to lessen the amount of hordes there, they did the same for other overcrowded servers like Silvermoon alliance side and those were 1 faction only.

I’m not saying blizzard is going to magically solve all balance problems but i don’t want to be stuck on a pvp realm if they would try and do something about it (and have to pay again).

Edit: this was btw one of those attempts on classic, they did the same type of things in retail:

Having free transfers available doesn’t make any difference because there is no incentive for the player to take those options, so players generally don’t. You don’t see many alliance leaving Firemaw do you?

Horde abandoned Firemaw to all go to Gehennas. The trends repeat themselves over and over so why are you not seeing the obvious here? Just like Tarren Mill was a PVE server by MOP due to having 0 alliance left, Gehennas is now a PVE server.

FCT does NOTHING, because players WANT to be on mono-faction servers and will actively do anything to avoid being on a server with a dead faction.

Fine, ur stuck in ur own opinion, i can agree to disagree with you but stop declaring MR for dead

2 Likes

It’s not an opinion, it’s simply observing the facts as they exist right now. FCT has never worked, all realms are currently heavily in favour of one faction and PVE realms were already Alliance dominated, now that the players are not stuck on those servers (PVE > PVP transfers available) we’re seeing people leave Mirage.

Some of my friends from Mirage are already on Gehennas.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.