I’ve been playing since tbc
i had a great run full of memories and fun moments
i don’t want to quit but my pc is too old the game is practically unplayable and a new pc won’t happen any time soon because of other priorities
i want to thank all friends my guild who always was there for me , all the players which i met in dungeons/raids etc and had fun with and the wow community in general
goodbye azeroth and goodbye adventurers i hope our paths cross again in the future
you will be missed
LOK’TAR OGAR
*garruk raises his axe in salute *
From a battle I’ve come
To a battle I ride
Blazing up to the sky
Chains of fate
Hold a fiery stride
I’ll see you again when I die ( manowar -the crown and the ring )
Good luck on your future endeavors.
Try to save some money and buy a better pc/hardware.
Don’t forget to cancel your subscribtion unless you don’t mind losing money i guess.
You’d be surprised how forgiving this game actually is on hardware if you turn your settings down a bit.
I play on a 7 year old LAPTOP and it runs smooth as butter. Even in Shadowlands, chances are you’ll be okay (if you’re okay now).
If you’re still set on leaving, then zil’nok my Orc friend.
You can almost run this on a complete potato, true. Not sure what OP haves on specs but if it’s just a bit better then windows 98 era specs, he should be oke.
Having to quit a game you’ve played since TBC because of computer issues must be real sad.
Hopefully one day in the not so distant future you’ll be able to come across a PC capable of running the game.