Got charged for WoW game time but nothing happened

Hello there! Support ignoring me for more than 48 hours, probably, someone of you faced the same in the past.
Previosly, I bought the War within expansion for $90 so I get 30 days of game time as a gift.
2 days ago, it was only 10 hours left so I decided to buy a subscription (game time) in advance, I paid 13 euro. After that, my game time showed 3 days( not 30 days) instead of 10 hours.
I was thinking that may show up like that because of confirmation, when I bought War within it took 24 hours to confirm my order.
So after 10 hours passed (not 3 days as was shown up) my WoW got frozen.
And the interesting point on my mail: Date subscribed - 8 Apr. Next billing date - 9 Apr. What the hell? Paid for one day? Also, I don’t have anything in my transaction history about that, only the War Within expansion a month ago.
So more than 48 hours already passed, I didn’t get a refund, I didn’t get a WoW game time, I didn’t get a response from support.

If there is no order, it means your payment attempt was immediately rejected by your payment provider.

Before you try again:

1. Clear the cache and cookies in your browser or try a different browser.

2. If you were using a saved payment method, remove the payment method from your account and add it again. Make sure all information is accurate.

3. Make sure your payment method has enough funds, including applicable taxes and any fees set by your payment provider.

Also the money is likely held by your bank in authorization hold and it depends on your bank how fast you’ll get it back.

But it wasn’t Rejected, sir. I got charged 2 days ago for 230k IDR (~13 euro).

Have you got any mail from blizzard?

Also, I cannot post the picture here for some reason, but I got mail from Blizzard which saying: Welcome to Azeroth, Alex

A World of Warcraft® Subscription - 1 Month has been added to your World of Warcraft account in the Europe region. Once any existing game time on your account runs out, you will be billed €12.99 every month. You can cancel your subscription at any time from your [subscription management page]

That would suggest that your payment was indeed rejected.

1 Like