I want to replace my current pc and I am playing retail and forever.
So I am playing on 1080p and planning to stay on 1080p, which cpu and gpu do you suggest to play on ultra settings with an average of around 100fps?
I want to replace my current pc and I am playing retail and forever.
So I am playing on 1080p and planning to stay on 1080p, which cpu and gpu do you suggest to play on ultra settings with an average of around 100fps?
I would guess an x3d based cpu would be good for world of warcraft. Gpu prices are just insane atm. For the price of a 5060ti you could likely get a 9070xt. The other issue is ram cost, ddr5 prices are just insane. For a 9800x3d you would need ddr5 6000 ram with a cl28 or lower. People could say get cl30 it’s cheaper but prices are so insane I got cl28 for less cost. At least 32GB of ram is basically a good idea but 16gb is cheaper. The issue is upgrading to four sticks later would kill memory performance. Likely would have to drop to ddr5 5600 or less to get four dimms of ddr5 6000 to work.