Gpu for dragonflight

Hi,please help… should I go for rtx 3060ti or 3070 for WoW? I will play 1440p high/ultra. My cpu is Ryzen 5700g. I think WoW is not gpu heavy and I am not looking for overkill. Any idea What will be better? 3070 price is 170€ more than 3060ti

Both of those GPU’s are more than adequate for Dragonflight, no question. Of the two, the 3070 is the better card. Only you can decide if the extra €170 is worth it though.

I would make the following comments though:

nVidia are almost certain to release the first wave of their 4xxx series of GPUs before Dragonflight is released. This would see a downward pressure on the price of the 3xxx series of cards.

Dragonflight minimum and suggested specs are subject to change because the software is still in development. Unless you need to purchase now you are probably best advised to wait.

Deliria is very much on the mark here. While the specifications for Dragonflight aren’t set in stone yet we expect them to be in this ballpark - both the 3060TI and 3070 series easily meet (and even exceed) those specs.

In terms of getting the most bang for your buck in terms of GPU, the real question is which other games you may aim to be playing. WoW is indeed pretty conservative when it comes to system requirements - if you’re looking to make the GPU sweat a little bit more, we have another very good game coming out soon that’d help with that. :wink: