Grant me your wisdom

I’m trying to decide what to do with professions and i got a few ideas but i need help making a choice.

i dungeon/raid and pvp, these are ideas i’ve come up with.

(Blacksmith/jewelcrafting) (alchemy/inscription) (Tailoring/enchanting) (skinning/Leatherworking) (Herbalism/Mining)

or

(Jewelcrafting/Enchanting) (tailoring/enchanting) (blacksmith/enchanting) (alchemy/enchanting) (Inscription/enchanting) and (Leatherworking/Skinning) (Herbalism/mining)

My Mains are Death knight/Druid/warlock
Alt are Warrior/shaman/paladin and a hunter for Skinning most likely
probably an evoker for Herbalism/Mining

Why not be like bs/miner on a dk etc? Like ur doesn’t massively matter does it unless you want a specific item on that char

i wish but with the new professions it makes it very annoying to do it like that, in the past a character with herb/mining was the best way to go and still is, but for the main professions it’s a pain due to the work order system, you would have to log in and out alot to check the work orders or message in trade chat and if i got dual main professions that cuts the logging in and out by half.
another problem i got is you get alot of epics to dishenchant and i’m struggling give up enchanting on all my character except one for professions like Blacksmith and jewelcrafting together.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.