Graphic card out of date but no updates avaliable

Ok so my wow account tells me that my graphics card driver is out of date. Then tells me to go to specific link for more information. After doing that I see my video card’s name is Intel® UHD Graphics 620. The version is 24.20.100.6170. Intel tells me there are no new updates for this graphic card. Any Idea what I can do to get rid of this graphic issu wow keeps on alerting me when I go to my account? I think this is affecting my game because my game is lagging very much.

Djalknlnn: Your graphics card is a UHD 620 (essentially the same as HD 620), which is better than the HD 530 minimum Blizzard quote. But… I see their minimum specs says 45W TDP on the HD 530. I’m not sure at all, but I’ve seen some specs saying the UHD 620 has a 15W TDP, as it’s part of the Ultra Low Voltage (ULV) Kaby Lake processor series. I’ve not noticed Blizzard stating minimum power draw on a particular card before, but it’s possible that your integrated card isn’t sufficient. I don’t know for sure either way, just highlighting a possible reason.

had a similar Problem with my Client, as I let the nvidia Client look for updates it didn´t found anything, but as I went to their Website they had ann update, I got that update and it went fine it my be something like that with yours as well :slight_smile:

i have the 630 version of that card and i am having the exact same problem. yes there was an update for it but wow is still saying its out of date on start up. but it seems to run fine.
okay scratch that there is problems, im noticing alot of issues while on my dh

I just looked it up, your Driver is out of date, @ Djalkninn if you Google Intel HD 620 Driver you´ll get a site that has the newest Driver :slight_smile:

PS: I would give you the link but I jjust did that in the german Forums and this genious sistem blocked me…

Thank you all for taking time to try to help me. I have not yet found any soulution that works but maybe it is like Ysbael points out.

Is the same update for UHD 620 as for HD 620?

Djalknlnn, the latest stable drivers for that card for Windows 10 are version: DCH 25.20.100.6444 (released 28th November 2018), there are Beta drivers, version DCH 25.20.100.6448 (released 10th December 2018). If you google “intel uhd 620 latest”, top link will probably start with “Downloads for Intel UHD Graphics 620”, link starts with downloadcenter. Should be able to find them there.

Thank you Ysbael. I have already tried this but it didn’t work :frowning:

When I have extracted the file dch_win64_BETA_25.20.100.6448.exe the first Error I get is „The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Please obtain the appropriate driver from the computer manufacturer. Setup will exit.“

I have also tried it with the dch_win64_25.20.100.6444.exe and the same thing happens.

It’s the only driver I can find for that graphics card if that is what you have. So quite strange that it’s not detected. What OS are you running?

I know that processor is deliberately not supported for Windows 7 and M$ have blocked it for Windows 8.1, though there is a work around.

Heya,

In addition to the graphics drivers, can you double check that your Windows has been updated recently?

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Hi Nenyasqi,

Just checked and everything seems to be up to date for Windows 10.

maybe scroll down to display adapters in your device manager and Rclick intel and nvid Gforce to see if any of those will search for an update drivers option! at least you’ll be a step closer and up to date. mine works quite well and is perfectly playable. if not you can uninstall them and shut down switch off and reboot then the latest drivers will install automatically!