Grappling Hook issue

I find that sometimes if I move and Grapple it just fails to … grapple. Its annoying bug I dont know if its overall issue. Fix would be good.

Thats all!

1 Like

Have had the issue since the start of Shadowlands and it still isn’t fixed, I’m already lucky if half of my grappels go through as the terrain on the Dragon Isles is even more prone to the bug happening.

1 Like

Can confirm this is a huge disappointment. Grapple fails at least 50% of the time.

From what I picked up thanks to Lysina, is that Grappling Hook needs clear Pathing if theres an object you can clip through, it wont work!
Im not entirely sure about this theory, but so far it holds.

Sucks that it goes on CD though

You also lose stealth if use hook while stealthed

This grappling hook bug has been going on for so long, i agree with you that half of the time it doesn’t even go through. Would love to get it fixed, so, please do fix it.

Not only that the Grappling hook is failing sometimes, it brings you out of stealth aswell which NEVER happend b4.
Instead of adding cooldown on cast use, the cooldown can be start counting down after the animation, and if there is no animation no cooldown gets invoked. - idk if/how that is possible, just a rnd thought

It would be really good if you can look into this issues mr/mrs/apache helicopter blizzard :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.