Grateful Offerings are a pain to farm and items cost too many!

I think both sides are kinda right. On one hand, you have a point that farming something for a month or two in a 2-year expansion cycle isn’t that horrible.

On the other hand, I also think that gating something behind not one, but 2 currencies is stupid, and the fact that you need to specifically hunt for offerings instead of gaining them passively through content you enjoy doing is also not good player experience.

1 Like

well, that explains it! I havent really bothered with any of the sanctum upgrades but it appears they do have a point!LOL
sigh just add that to my other farms then, including rep farming BFA endgame content and that last mount from Legion paragon chests…

or you can just do the fast ones that take 5 minutes in total (for NF theater and lunarpod) as i did in 9.0, when the limiting factor was still anima. and you’d alreay have everything the vendor offers by now.
You don’t seem to be in a hurry or you’d already have eveything, so i doubt one more month makes a significant difference in the end result.
OFC if in 9.1 you decide that you want stuff from 9.0 you’ll have to go back and do 9.0 content, but we all had plenty of time to get the entire catalogue with a daily 5 minute investment when it was current content.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.