Great, again those who are late to the party are left with scraps. Bg marks nerfed to 1 again

Like why bother doing something smart and innovated with the system when you can just say " it was just a experiment"

1 Like

Exploit early, exploit often!

People that did, go off free. Will you not learn and use this.
Or just don’t care and don’t play things you don’t like.

It’s back to losing fast in AV, don’t worry, you’ll always have that

Not really though there is a limit to how many ranks per week you can get

The old system I was stuck at r8 no possible way to advance cuz simply can’t pvp for 3+ hours a day

I got big boost this week but stuck at r10 now…. So yeah in the end pointless as long as these thresholds exist

People simply don’t pvp if there no possible way to progress ranks for the majority of players

guess we’re back to 40min Q for bg aswell , great…

Good change :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thats clearly a good “change”, cry all you want for missing out but if it stayed like this, no1 would be actually playing any pvp inside these bgs, you have premade andys and lose andys and thats pretty much it.
They didn’t think it through and reverted back the mistake.

The fact that you missed out on it is completely irrelevant, you should be happy that you can at least play AB now even if queue will go back to 40mins.

horde cheering on this but not realising its over for their bg queues,
soon we gona see same advocates that was against mixed faction bgs to change their minds and want mixed faction bgs or eaven to give shamans to aliance.
since u can bid farewell to your bg queues. gl and hf siting 1 hour waiting bg to pop.

Any person with a brain would cheer for this, since this wasn’t pvp it was just a clown fiesta of afk vs non afk.

Any other issue is separate from this one as this one brakes the entire point of a battleground.

Use some brain cells please , makes no difference if you are ally or horde, this is clearly wrong , trying to sqeeze in “horde” bla bla as it actually is worth mentioning faction just makes you look dumb.

maybe you need engage some cells, im not for it, im just stating fact this gona open milion other problems and your cheering to fix one problem gona bring back alot more.

I didn’t say you are against it, i said bringing up faction as its worth mentioning in the first place is dumb and SELFISH/biased, any other problem is an afterthought compared to this one where entire idea of a battleground is destroyed.
Any problems even if there are 1000 are BETTER than this, at least u can work on fixing those 1000 problems istead of having a complete unplayable fiesta.

Making entire idea of bg irrelevant is mother of all problems here, so yes this is REQUIRED first step.

im just mentioning how this will turntables, and all people that were against mixed faction bgs will be for them now, especialy horde :smiley:

So you want bgs to be like when we were toddlers? Everyone get the same treatment, win or lose? Are we 4 years old?? This year 2k movement has to stop before its too late

At that point what is even the point with bgs? Lets just have blizzard mail us full grand marshal/high warlord set and remove bgs and focus on pve and world pvp/ganking

i want it to be fair and square, mixed bgs, or shaman/pala on both factions. also let people chosse what racials want like priest do, make game fair when you cant balance thing s out.

then we can solve real problems like sl/sl warlocks and balance druids

Complete :poop: show GG Blizz

AV dead can’t get in, wsg is a terrible made BG imo

Alli are all still queuing up like bots for AB for their one mark loser game

GG PVP

The simple answer would be to make the gear highly valuable to PVPers… stam and dare I say resilience…

And make it mediocre for PvP…

Stop all these over bots who are there purely for the gear. It works in retail.

Make bloodmoon great again…

despite its flaws, best mode of pvp in sod

wdym , nothing can be worse than 40min + Q

even the afk meta was less boring than that.

i don’t wanna pay a subscription to have a Q simulator.