Great community <3

Yes, you can.

2 Likes

Ah yes a good anecdote about people on the internet.
Ive been cursed to the seven hells for not healing people while theyre picking fights with 10 ppl.

1 Like

My UI must be blocking it somehow then as i cant add horde players .If that player is blue to you does that not mean same faction on your UI ?

Okay so tried it for myslef

Me on Void elf rogue target a vulpe lock i could not add to friends

3 Likes

It’s a worgen, I’m a troll. We’re on different factions.

I could add him as a battletag friend if I had clicked it.

1 Like

But do you use standard UI like i do as you can see i can not add them .

No, I use ElvUI, like many others, and have been for a long time because the standard UI is horrible.

1 Like

Thank you good to know , i wonder why blizzard doesnt have that option in standard UI then very strange.

2 Likes

It would be nice if it could be added, the standard UI could do with an update :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know, I know, one person doesn’t make the community… But this happens so often, after arena skirmishes/rated bgs/worldpvp that this was kinda the highest people whispered me. So I did all the things, send the screens to blizzard and you know what their response was?

Idrysarine
Hey there ----

Thanks for getting back to us! I’m Game Master Idrysarine and I’ll be following up on this for you today. :slight_smile:

If you do need any other assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again with more information.

Also, If you have similar issues on third party sites or social media, please make sure to report that person on those platforms as well, as we will not have access to those platforms.

Thanks for reaching out to us, and I wish you a fun and safe weekend ahead!

All the best,
–Game Master Idrysarine

Been 2 weeks. Heard 0. But at least they remove /spit.
Imagine receiving a death threat and a GM wishing you a “safe weekend” lulw.

See where I’m going? Completely don’t care about community/ingame at all. Only to the “marketeers” and the “LHGQBTWKSANAOW” Community. Weird, you’d think if the problem was inside your game you’d fix that. boi am i wrong.

They don’t get the point, ever.

I’m out. Peace and have a good day y’ all

2 Likes

They can not tell you if actions are carried out , i have been on the end of in game abuse via mails and whispers but i can 100% reassure you things do taken serious and actions are done so do not give up hope :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah well I have as much hope as BM hunters getting a nerf 9.1.5. So…

But it’s soo clueless sending “safe weekend” like it’s some halloween shiat that happened hahaha.

They are soo clueless

They never tell you the actions taken against other players. That has always been the case so no need to lash out at everything :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Read again… its like wishing someone who has been in a car accident a safe drive home.

it is alweys fun to gank peoples what busy fighting world boss or elites with WM on in Korthia :rofl:
then kill same person 20 times :rofl:

To me, someone adding me just to insult me and then immediately unfriending/ignoring me before I can even answer, is a sign of great weakness. It always brightens up my day and is worth more than a 100 reports. It’s a self-defeating thing to do.

1 Like

It’s in bulgarian, I can translate it for you if you want XD.

Overall 90% of the bulgarians in the game I have met are toxic and I have started to see a pattern, the toxic ones I have seen all play LoL and the ones that are chill don’t.

But you hurt him, what do you expect…

Btw don’t forget to /pet when you do it again :ok_hand:

1 Like

Nah it’s a death threat, he literally says “I will kill you all”.

Tbf It’s near impossible for them to determine if its a death threat or even toxic if they don’t have someone who understands bulgarian, I mean it’s even writen in latin and uses numbers to substitute letters (4=“ch” sound).