Great community <3

So. I was in korthia I killed, I believe was a monk, then I got this whisper:

But he added me as a friend and immediatly unfriended me after the message. So i cant report him anymore, great design there Blizzard! Can anyone translate? I got the first part and it was something about killing. https://ibb.co/3mRZTmZ

3 Likes

You can’t name and shame on the forums.

You will need to make a ticket to report them if they’ve removed you.

5 Likes

I need to go in game use their scuffed system that doesnt work half the time? Nice

I’m gonna guess its not something suitable to post on the forums :sweat_smile:

i dont even know what he said after the first sentense and since you cant copy paste text in this great game i was thinking i post it here so they can take action?

Death threat in Bulgarian yes.

You have to report this in-game.

3 Likes

Nah, the forum mods cant action ingame afaik. U’ll need to make a ticket i guess if u cant use the report option.

1 Like

yeah let’s remove /spit but let people do death threats all day since you can hardly report that properly. Naaaaaais dude !

8 Likes

It’s not that hard. If it really is a death threat as mentioned by Pwnie then you can contact support here - https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/478/solution

2 Likes

Almost couldnt believe my eyes and thought the title was ment for trolling.

Ofcourse it was!

3 Likes

Translation: something slushie we something blah blah blah blah blah blah blah… (lots more something something blah) 99% invalid.

I believe that last bit is describing his own words to you but at least he offered you a tasty slushie first :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It’s more like an impotent rant than a death threat tbh, but yes, a ban for a couple of months is probably in order.

2 Likes

There are addons you can use that allows you to copy/paste in-game chat text or web links. I use one called Prat 3.0, maybe you might find this helpful to use.

1 Like

One guy does this and its “great community”

Get lost, I’m so tired of people that can’t separate one persons actions from the rest of us.

7 Likes

honestly why even care

screenshot, ignore, laugh at it with your guildies and move on

1 Like

If its across faction how did they add you as a friend as they can no longer do that ?

If he is from a country like that,its possible that he was trying to be in wm on to farm for his gold faster to pay for his sub, so he got kinda passionate when you are messing that up for him. :stuck_out_tongue:

Telling a person to “get lost” when they have a bad experience isn’t exactly going to make us look any better. And let’s not pretend that our community is sun and rainbows. I have so many beautiful screenshots of people raging like roided up gorillas it’s hilarious. Ofc the person is generalising which is not the right thing to do, but such a response doesn’t help at all.

7 Likes

Thing is you can not add battletag cross faction so i am wondering how they added the op so quick ?
And although Deja was blunt they are right one person does not make a community and they have a point .

2 Likes

Oh I agree that the person is wrong. But two wrongs don’t make one right so to speak. The person is wrong to put us all in one basket but we shouldn’t prove their point by telling him to get lost is all I’m trying to say

4 Likes