Great vault coins

Hi, i want to purchase the gem sockets from the great vault vendor. If i remember right it is 6 coins to purchase. So can any one tell me what all content i need to do get 6 coins end of the reset? I did 5 raid bosses, so 2 options have been filled up in my GV. is that enough for me to chose 6 coins?

Hi you! This 4 coins. If you do as well one m+2 dungeon, this is 6 coins no problem. Each vault slot is 2 coins, I read the most is 6 per week so 3 slots.

1 Like

Thank you so much

2 coins per vault slot.

3 slots filled = 6 coins.

6 coin maximum per week.

You can clear LFR to get 6 coins.

Do all LFR bosses and get 6 coins, in fact, doing it on normal difficulty is faster but you know, raiders are the sewer pit of the WoW community, and I don’t want to ruin your fun and enjoyment.

Run 8 M+2 - +5, really fast and easy, you can complete 8 dungeons faster than LFR bosses. If they are rejecting, run your own +2 key and deplete down after +3 chest and get another 6 coins to speed up things.

You can also fill PvP slots by spending a little bit of time but that’s up to you. You need to gain honour on a low MMR, you can really do it for fun. If you have a winning streak, it won’t take long.

You can buy 3 Wyrym’s Shadowcrest Crests (2 coins each) and one Splintered Spark of Shadowflame (6 coins, the other comes from Loam weekly) to craft a 437 item.

437 is decent gear for casual activities. This is also a very effective way to unlock crafted gear transmog appearances. They look great. Especially crafted weapons look unique.

I wouldn’t personally suggest buying sparks because as your only source of wyrms is vault slots you’ll need way more wyrms than you will sparks for things like champion track rewards from researchers.

If you have already done five raid bosses, do the LFR wings that will give you two more bosses on your vault is the easiest option.

Or you could complete any M+ dungeon.

You already never open your weekly chest before completing weekly activities, if a spark of shadowflame drops from there, you can go full wyrms. The best thing is to keep wyrms and sparks in balance however you can craft only 1 item each week because of spark time gating, by thinking ilvl is not that crucial and you already craft a 411 (or travel around with 385 gear, your game, your time, your brain, non of my business) with a spark of shadowflame, I am strongly suggesting unlocking 6 slots on the weekly vault and buying at least a half spark (maybe more) from the vendor or else you will be waiting 2 weeks to craft a single item with a bunch of wyrms in your hands.

L2P.

Half a spark costs all your coins for a week. You can take either 3 wyrms or a spark. If you take a spark you can make a 424 but have no wyrms to make an enchanted crest to upgrade it.

If you instead only buy wyrms and never buy sparks you’ll

1: Already have 5 sparks worth of catch up at this point
2: Be able to do 3 wyrm upgrades to a champion track item of your choice on the weeks you don’t get to craft something. You get 2 champion track items a week, as well as one from timewalking the weeks its available.

If your only source of wyrm crests is the 3 from the vault each week then buying sparks is only slowing you down because there are other sources of 437 items that require wyrm crests and don’t require sparks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.