Great Vault

So i completed a +15 yesterday in the new season, wich gives me a 252 item next wednesday atleast it says it does, i heard rumors from people that cos of the first week it will be a lower ilvl item otherwise we have better gear that drop from HC Sactum.

Does the pinned thread explain it?

I think the only currently active M+ item reward cap relates to end-of-run rewards. The quoted blue post and the articles on Wowhead do not mention a cap for the end-of-week reward, so I assume there will not be one and therefore doing a +15 this week is worth it for the item reward next Wednesday.

Yes, but it’s still baffling why capping end of dungeon at +10. If it’s for messing up with rwf split runs, the 236 vs 239 ilvl already does this.

Yeah, I disagree with Blizzard choosing these complicated rules that are only in place to…

Why actually?

Race to World First event? Why not let them gear up via M+ in the first week? If those raiders would ignore heroic raids and instead gear up via M+, maybe M+ rewards in general are too good?

They still would do it for the 3 choices from the vault, but the main way they’ll gear is through pvp, split runs and boes as always.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.