Greetings to the Players from Poland in World of Warcraft!

Hello to all the players from Poland who enjoy playing World of Warcraft!

I wanted to take a moment to reach out to you all and extend a warm welcome to the World of Warcraft community. As someone who has been playing the game for years, I know how important it is to have a strong and supportive community of fellow players. From my experience, the Polish community has always been a vital part of the World of Warcraft community, and I’m glad to see so many Polish players continuing to enjoy the game.

I would also like to give a special thanks to the players from the guild “Polski zwiazek wedkarzy” and a player named Eskall. They have been great examples of what it means to be a part of a positive and helpful gaming community. Their non-toxic attitude and willingness to help newcomers understand the new society have been much appreciated.

As for myself, I recently transferred to the Burning Legion realm and have been enjoying getting to know the players and the community there. I’ve been impressed with the level of skill and dedication that many of the Polish players bring to the game, and I appreciate the camaraderie and teamwork that we bring to the table when we group up for dungeons, raids, or battlegrounds.

In addition to our shared love of World of Warcraft, I know that Polish players have a rich gaming culture of their own. I’d love to learn more about some of the games and traditions that are popular in Poland, and how they compare to the games and traditions that are popular in other parts of the world. I think it’s great that World of Warcraft can bring players together from different backgrounds and cultures, and I look forward to continuing to build connections and relationships with players from all over the world.

Finally, I have a question for my Polish friends in the game - what is the meaning of “2137” in the game chat? I have seen this term used by Polish players in the chat, but I’m not sure what it means. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thank you for being a part of the World of Warcraft community, and I wish you all the best in your adventures throughout Azeroth and beyond!

Nice try but next time try to rename ur pet names from polish to english b4 that because it ruined the whole story.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.