Griefing Players

Hello

I joined a Warsong Gulch game (pyrewood village, WSG 24) on 2/6/20 around 12:00 server time.

The game had been going on for an hour, i am now writing this at the 2 hour mark. There horde team had players from Gehennas server who was wall jumping using exploits in their base, and greifing players but not capping the final flag. Due to them having healers and using jump exploits to get to locations where our players could not reach. They were also griefing the remaining horde team by wasting their time resulting in them afking and getting deserter debuff

Players were reporting them in game, but due to your incredibly poor customer support and no access to gamemasters has resulted me in posting this here. Whilst normally the refusal to cap does not break any rules, the wall jumps they were doing which was behind their GY going up exterior walls of the horde keep.

Please do something about toxic players griefing and wall jump exploiters.

Naming and Shaming is not permitted on these forums.

You should report in game or email hacks@blizzard.com

kk, will do, might aswell delete this thread since i am unable

Why delete it? All you need to do is edit your post and remove their names, then your post will be in compliance with forum rules.

But the Greenhorn is correct. The forum staff are not related to the hacks and abuse staff. Nor do they take reports of hacking or abuse.

You have no access to game masters for this issue, because its not something a game master handles. Only the abuse and hacks team handles things like this.