<GrimSoul Legion> Weekly MC pug

Hello Noggenfoggers!

Starting on September 19th GrimSoul Legion will be hosting weekly MC pugs. The guild’s leadership and many of its veterans consist of original vanilla players with ties to guilds like Nihilum and Destiny, on top of years (hesitant to say decades at the fear of feeling old!) of raid leading experience.

We have returned to Classic to have some comfortable and relaxed fun with the game that we all love and know. For further details, please check out these links and sign up if you’re interested. Any ingame questions should be referred to Kebbaz!

https://tinyurl.com/yx8trd9f

https://tinyurl.com/y297qehq

See you all ingame!

Still got some raid spots left. Looking for people honored with Hydraxian Waterlords!

Will you be using a normal role system like the one we see in 5-man dungeons? Are everyone treated equal?

Everyone will be treaded equal, yes. The loot rules can be found in the second link and you can see if you have been approved on the sheet too. (:

I’ve read it now and it seems fair enough. I won’t be 60 by then but I’ll keep it in mind for future raids.

1 Like

It dosent its like this: u need discord for it and if u dont u will BAN from al loot ehat happens when Kork find my bis and then guild leader give to theyr lock and im like dam im gonna report and then the gm say: no u cant proof ur not in discord like the loot rule and its in 3rd party software we have no idea whats true and cant side with any one and then the guild just takes over this is not a pug group this is a guild gonna use u until u cant do anything and most of all not a TRUE #noggenfogger spirit at all did the first mc group have these rule? NO so stop with ur require of 3rd part software or u get loot ban, be more #noggenfogger

Hello Kork.

I can assure you what you have written here is not the case. In any case, we are free to set the demands we see fit, as well as everyone else is. We require everyone to be on voice comms for the simple reason that it makes it easier to communicate.

I would highly appreciate if you didn’t flood our post with assumptous paranoia. If you are not interested in the run just move along.

Thank you. (:

Just want to inform about rely on 3rd party software and how it always are bad for the common player and not the grouped if u cant accept it it shows something crooked gonna happen sooner or later

Things like this has happened in the past but it’s wrong to accuse them of such behavior until it has actually happened.

I like to believe the best in everyone so I am willing to give them a chance. If it turns out successfully it might lead to more raids in the future. It’s sort of a symbiosis between the one who is alone and the guild who is lacking.

Oneshotted everything today including Domo and Raggy! Thanks for a smooth run. : D
Next MC pug on Sep 26!

Have to forfeit this run tonight (not even sure if I was selected). Good luck though and perhaps it’ll work out next time.