Group of 5 looking for guild

Heya! Me and my friends are looking for a guild, willing to transfer realm, we bring a mix of healer, DPS and tank with most offspec, horde side and want to get atleast curve each tier :grin:

1 Like

Hi! I am one of the officers for Wrath of Wisdom on Shadowsong (Alliance side). We’re a semi-casual guild that has gotten curve and about a quarter to a third of the kills on mythic on every tier since legion. We also regularly clear 10+ and even 15+ keys. Feel free to look us up on wowprogress or raiderio. We have a strong sense of community, and theres usually people online doing stuff at almost any time of the day. If this sounds interesting, feel free to add me on bnet at arythm1a#2722. Hope to hear from you!

PS. Saw now what you said horde side… I saw “willing to transfer” and got too excited lol

Hey if your still looking for a guild. Please contact me on bnet - ackersass#2322
Were a small horde guild on Twisting Nether, we’ll be happy enough to take you and your friends

Good morning mate!

Ketanjal of Resurge here! We are a Raiding Guild on Tarren Mill that has cleared 3/8M in BoD and has done Curve in every raid this expansion within a couple of weeks after release. We are currently still looking for people to complete our roster, since real life happened and some of our raiders had to stop playing… Please come into contact with me and see if you guys are willing to join up with us. We raid on Monday and Wednesday from 19:45 invites till 23:00 end of raid time. Next to that we always have some M+ groups running throughout the week doing keys!

Hope to speak to you soon, add me on battlenet Ketanjal#2240 or discord Keta#9560.

Kind regards,
Ketanjal

Mature folks guild -
if you wanna know more please add me on discord, we are from Kazzak EU

BlassWolf#0857

cheers

hi Averageheal we are the guild infestation we have currently stoped raiding mythic as of right now but still do heroic runs for mains and alts, to get ready for 8.3 as we intend to push for 12/12m we have people on discord every night doing stuff from leveling new alts to transmog runs to doing a lot of mythic+ runs we would love to have you and you`re friends on board and looking forward to 8.3 with us i will leave my bnet for you to add me is you want to chat yourfate#2404

Aw gutting! You guys sound lovely but one of my guys are horde through and through haha

Race change his character while he isnt looking! Jokes aside, good luck in your search! If you ever need a guild in the future, hit me up.