Group of players LF guild for Shadowlands

Hi there,

We’re a group of 4-5 (5th not confirmed) players of ranging experiences looking for a guild for Shadowlands.

We currently have-
1 tank (must be tanking in raid, class yet to be decided between
1 DK DPS (Happy to be the “third/backup” tank)
1 Warlock
1-2 healers, Classes yet to be confirmed.

What we’re looking for-
We’re ideally looking for an English speaking guild that will be progressing mythic, chill atmosphere, 2-3 days per week at most with approx 9-10pm server time start, around 3 hours per raid, with the attitude of coming fully prepared, repaired with flasks/pots/oils/stones/whatever else is needed.

We’re all late 20’s/early 30’s so maturity is a must.

What we offer-
A range of raiding experience starting back from vanilla, all through to BFA (most of us unsubbed for BFA), Including high ranking kills.

Dedication to the guild, knowing what its like for guilds to recruit a “group”, we are going to do our best to integrate with the current roster and not have our own “clique”.

All of us have capable PC’s, 2-3 of us have the capability to stream the raids for review after the fact. We all have capable connections and are not reliant on McDonalds WiFi.

If you’re interested in giving us a shot or have any questions, contact me on discord(Invi#0258) or Bnet(Invi#2297).

Thanks

I guess it would help if it didn’t post from a random rogue on my account…

Nevermind, we have found our home for now :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.