Guardian druid bearform transmog question

Hi, Im a new druid

• Is it still possible to get a bearform transmog from Legion expansion?

And also, how?

Sadly this won´t be possible since the appearence is tied to the weapon. (as in some sort of weapon equip effect). And as far as i know Blizzard said they won´t change it (or can´t not sure anymore).

And even though i don´t enjoy WoW anymore whatsoever, i hope you do ^^ Have fun.

It used to be a reward from the Legion mage tower for guardian druids, and the mage tower was permanently removed at the end of Legion, meaning that all the rewards that were available also became unavailable.

Sadly this is a reward that you can’t get anymore unless you build a timemachine or Blizzard changes their minds (unlikely, but they probably will introduce more unique druid forms in the future that might also become exclusive as time goes on).

PS. Yeah, the posters below me are correct, you didn’t seem to specify which skin was the one you meant. You can get all the ones except for the mage tower one which is the werebear skin. Somehow I read that you specifically wanted that, but I had just woken up when I wrote this so mistakes happen.

1 Like

Other than mage tower all other artifacts skins are obtainble I think.

3 Likes

The question doesn’t specifiy what druid form “transmog”. And there were 6 bear forms available from Legion, one can no longer be obtained but the other 5 can still be obtained.

Just get to level 98-100 and you’ll get the artifact, and at the artifact forge you’ll have information how to obtain other forms. You can also check wowhead for more details. They will be availble as transmogs with the weapon(bear paws) when you get to 110 and leave the Legion behind.

3 Likes

Here is the wowhead link to the guardian druid Legion artifact guide:

2 Likes

Heya, you can still obtain all the legion transmogs and use them on items after legion - as mentioned in this thread already, the only one that cannot be obtained is the mage tower challenge appearance, but all the others are still available :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.