Guardian druid nerf! (big time)

The guardian druid nerf has happened:

–Damage caused by Protector of the Pack (PvP Talent) can no longer be absorbed or reduced by damage reduction effects.
–Brambles will no longer deal damage after suffering damage from Protector of the Pack
–Den Mother’s (PvP Talent) increased maximum health effect no longer affects the Guardian Druid.

That’s a big nerf.

As expected no changes basically

3 Likes

Not enough of a nerf now corrupted gear in the game

3 Likes

they just replaced bramble dmg with corrupted tank effects lol. give them enhance treatments. make them unplayable

5 Likes

If corruption wasn’t a thing, this would infact have killed guardian.

Now Echoing Voids just have to be nerfed as well.

I cant belive what they did…
And Mastery is like not available on Weapons?
I mean i have a Warrior too, i can play a Tank on my Warrior but its not the same!
Why do you have to destroy a entire Spec. then get rid of it and say Druids cant Tank anymore and thats about it, Amen Kill the dumb class make it Balance and Heal only because Feral is a joke compared to other DD and survivabilitys.
Either way it wont change that Guardian is now crap…. Thx alot Blizz or who ever decided that some Kids cried again a river about guardians are OP or something like that…

The thing goes from OP to strong and you guys manage to complain ?

1 Like

But i prefer to be Op then strong

Should just ban all tanks

6 Likes

This nerf is for arena purpose I think.

I have 2 guardians friends in my community and guild who were 2600 rating this season on 3v3.

I only play healers & tanks, i feel so out of place in pvp, would be nice if they could make some sort of gamemode where its dps only, like a brawl or something

I played guardian entire expension. They deserved nerf more than that.

Hope shadowlands do something right. Till then i won’t even dare to touch retail.
Private server till shadowlands for me.

Only thing they can do right in shadowlands is make the game free to play

1 Like

Always wondering why rogues are blaming anything OP… Compared to them (and mages) nothing is op!

Not nerfed enough. Still retarded. Whenever I met a guardian team the game is so boring that makes me not queue again. They still have awesome defensives do loads of damage with corruptions because of their high hp.

Confirmed still overpowered.
This nerf did absolutely nothing when new corrupted gear is out.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.