Guardian Druid T6 Talents and Soulbind

Hi there,
i am relativly new to guardian tanking and have a queston about the T6 talents and the proper soulbind

I use urocs legendary the shield one and was wondering which talent you would pick for dungeons Survival of the Fittest or Earthwarden. Both talents look cool for me. I like the CD reduction for my def cds. I know it has more synergy with the other legendary. Can you play this talent with ursocs fury? Does it depend on the dungeon you run which talent you would use? For example necrotic wake last boss is only magic damage.

And which soulbind do you play? i see alot of high key players which use the 3rd one Korayn. Is this the best tank soulbind. I could imagin that holding threat is more difficult atm and maybe the damage boost help there but i dont know. Most of the time i use Niya.

Hello my fellow cub :slight_smile:

On Guardians, there are 2 basic builds - one defensive (NoW) and one hybrid one (UFR).

The first one is more used for Raid progress, the second one is better in M+.

NoW legendary has nice synergy with Survival of the Fittest talent + Barskin Conduit.

UFR has brutal synergy with Earthwarden and Incarnate talent (it will even protect you from Necrotic affix - you will get these stacks, but with Incarnate, you will protect yourself with massive absorb shields so, thats why it is insane :smiley: ).

As for Soulbinds, I pref. Niya over Korayn (Korayn is sort of trap soulbind - Hold The Line is really bad conduit, because you just cant stand on one place for 4 seconds and you lost second Endurance conduit for 1 Finesse, which really s**ks. Only one build, which is relatively good with Korayn is with First Strike conduit - you get 2x Endurance, 1x Finesse and 1x Potency conduits).

Guardians need more dps, and Niya has nice conduits (2x + 1x +1x) with Niya´s Tools: Burrs - it does about 5% dmg overall for me. Its nice mix of everything :slight_smile: .

Dreamweaver is really good soulbind, you can get 3x Endurance, which is insane for Guardians and Field of Blossom (which is really insane in M+ with UFR build and then Incarnate - literally 60-70% haste with all things up for 20 seconds :smiley: ). But, there is one VERY BIG ´BUT´. Dreamweaver is really bad with Pod conduit, because if you get killed, you will loose agro on everything, you cant do anything and you can´t be Battleressed. Your whole party will die because of that (In raids, its the opposite, because there is second tank everytime so. But, for M+ Dreamweaver is nasty trap for tanks).

I hope that this will help you a bit :slight_smile:

thank you very much for your detailed explanation.

I often use niya for my balance spec and use potence convoke conduit :confused: so beserk ist not an option for me. hope they change that soulbinds are spec specific and not for 1 class. Then i would run with the beserk haste buff.

Well, Convoke conduit is not bad for Bears too … Convo for Guardians is for support spells so … It will heal more/deal more dmg if you owlweave or just heal party (Guardian convoke is tremendously top on Prides with very much stacks, Im holding whole party w/o healer for 5-10 seconds - you just need Survival Instincts first to be able to go out to basic form :slight_smile: ).

EDIT : It shouldnt be a problem. To the +15, its not that much difference. Im trying to push some +20 this week - This is different … you need as much boost to your stats as you can :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.