Guardian druid

You have my respect ayness , but you had my friend eddur on your team that bg. And he doesnt play solo any bgs. I only queue alliance mercenary with my horde chars. When I wrote you , you didnt reply me either.

We won hardly with many rage quiters: https://ibb.co/QdCs7x5

but u were premade.

If its only for pvp then sure

yeah think this needs to be applied to all hybrids ngl imagine having godly off heals and utility while still hitting like a freight train

would also mean removing all healing from “pure” classes to balance it out.

actually the most broken thing about tanks is this stupid pve trinket which does about 50% of the healing
well anyways, guardians as slow and need to be in melee to build rage and do some dmg.
they can be obnoxious but so are rogues, mages, destro, rdruids, and some other garbage designed classes

just get more fire mages. let them cast together 3 gp and delete everyone from the map

https://ibb.co/smNrR7n

First time in history you didnt afk in my bg. And we won against my alliance community. They weren’t random. And we were 4 german horde players from horde side community too.

Well play.

Well you can celebrate because you got rid of me ^^! I won’t renew my subscription that was my last bg! I stop because there is too much ilvl difference between random pvp players like me and pve players. I cant understand why conquest points rewards loop on 430, it should be 445 now

1 Like

Well I think you were nice. You are respectful to your all team members. It’s sad.

Ty but im not yet dead! Eventually i would subscribe again in 2020 when pvp rewards is changing. Improving his pvp gear little by little by farming random BG with a currency upto the best possible ilvl would be great, even very slowly

My friend on the bg who was with me
 He said I dont remember if I lost any bg with that druid ever since I queue bgs even tho you complain about your gear.

If you need a horde community pm me in game any time. Epic / random bg I have all kind of communities. And many active people in them.

It’s such a small difference between ilvl 430 and 445. It’s not even noticeable in BGs.

1 Like

It’s definitely noticeable, but it’s not game ending.

430-440 difference on guardian druid huge difference.

On 430 ilvl you neeed healer to stay alive with cart etc.

On my 440 ilvl guardian druid I go horde base I take cart , and I pass entire horde raid without dying until alliance base.

He mains guardian druid , I make between 6million , 8 million changing damage on a random bg with 440ilvl on my guardian druid.

https://ibb.co/t8tLJVV

With 430 ilvl he wont be able to damage even.

ŃŃ‚Ń€Đ°Đ¶ĐŽŃ€ŃƒĐžĐŽ#2840

When you log in game send inv , will add you into our horde community.

Yesterday met with imber from bg forums on bg too and added him.

haha my subscr expires on 17th december may be i will be able to AFK a last time or 2 :wink:

Last 2 weeks i always queued both as guardian and rdrood, thus LFG tool decides which spec would be the most useful in each BG

With restoration affinity a guardian is also a very good healer : its funny because i do tons of offheals and therefore my guardian is marked as healer by HHTD addon, enemy melees are actually a little bit surprised when they focus and then try to kill that “healer” :slight_smile:

Well, I have rated communities , random bg farm communities and epic bg premade communities.

If you are interested in get in touch with me. On rated community people all 2400-2700 exp.

Random bg farm communities you wont lose any.

And there is one epic bg premade community too if you are interested in.

I said you were afk because you were once on enemy team. I tried to target you. But I couldnt target you because you were in stealth whole bg on your druid. Thats why I said afk.

Today I’m 22/23 winrate. And I still farm bgs with different communities. Get in touch with me if you want to join.

I totally agree about the ilvel - I don’t understand it either - why are the conquest pieces capped at 430
 Makes absolutely zero sense. What’s more annoying - I have the upgrade tokens for PVP gear (from the quest where you handle the 40 tokens, and get a single upgrade token to ilevel 425/430), which I cannot use on anything really. They should at least make those to upgrade the gladiator pieces to 445.

3 Likes

I am interested in all of them, if you will have me.

1 Like

Ow please Guardian druids are hardly a problem for people who know how to play, tip for rogues. switch to healing reduction poison, works wonders.

Now Chain of Ice spamming DK’s or Slow spamming mages on the other hand.

Still not okay
bgs dont have damp u can still tank to much for to long on top of that why do i see so many times guardian druids being at least top 5 dmg and healing?