Guardian druid

needs a 60%+ nerf to its healing in pvp situations

5 Likes

I know they are better than demon hunters atm imo. Demon hunter with jump skill on cd instant dead. Guardian druid will always stay alive. But they are slow.

i would also mention the 50% healing pvp potion is broken for tanks. For a 1 million HP guardian, it means an instant 500k heal every minute its completely ridiculous

1 Like

Not only healing, the fact they take next to no damage is also pretty stupid… They’re immortal gods.

There are 2400-2600 rating guardian druids on arena ladder atm.

1 Like

Last night or the day before , I got you into eu alliance random bg (twin peaks) around 2 am night while you were on horde team. Most people in our team was 7000k and more damage but they couldnt kill your flag carrier monk. They said monk tank getting insane heals from healer. It took forever to win like 3-0. You were 100% premade on that bg because your healer healed the monk tank like multi glad quality while our team was all people 7000k damage people. 50% potion is bad story when you have such people in your premade.

The fact this healer and his tank were good does not mean it was 100% premade, at least i can tell you i was not in a premade myself :slight_smile:

So 50% potion is not a big deal when that kind of people in your group is it? Its once healing every 1 minute. And if you have destruction lock or fire mage in your group , 50% potion wont help to guardian druid.

Blizzard are listening to your feedback and will be nerfing blood dks by 50% soon.

come on, we are talking about a 500k instant heal… Do u realize what it takes to dps this in a BG where you are chained silenced, stunned, interrupted and fear? A fire mage with gpyro ok, but a destro is really dangerous only 12 seconds every 3 minutes so a geared guardian can jump around happily

i faced a couple of blood dk harder to kill than a raid boss

Some blood dks defend a base better than guardian druid because they dont get effected by fire mage as much as guardian gets.

In these situations dh is very weak. Since there is no healing skill. We use thirdwind potion and run away when enemy kills healer near us.

Druids keep being a problem. Tanks are OP resto aswell. Happily Boomies are not THAT OP but normal with everyone else but they will buff them soon.

Srsly get the hybrid tax back and nerf the shapeshift sht

My guardian is completely garbage, cant stand against magic, heals cd is 2big. No need nerfs.

you’re bad

anyway, tanks in pvp are so disgusting

Yeah, thats why guardian needs up.

PvP guardian druids were broke since forever and people still complaining about them, despite they see do nothing to address the issue…
#priceless

Чеба , I pass entire horde raid with cart on my guardian when I have whole raid on me.

My druid would hold raid of physic dd, but it has no chance against warlock + fire mage for example

I root them and run. The problem is they hit with %. Thats why you afraid of them.

Even tho you had 10 million hp for example , they hit with % and u should root them run away and tell a priest to leap you to himself.

Last season guardian druid rbg teams had 3 priests for guardian druid tank.